NoW i OnlY ObseSs ovEr YoU

The next morning, Liam wakes up when his father knocks on his door. He groans tiredly and rubs his tired sore eyes. He didn't want to wake up this early. He wished it was Saturday. But at least he only had one more day of school to get through than he could finally sleep in.
      He picks up his iPod to play some tunes while he got dressed, and sees he got a snapchat from BAdmAnMaLiK. 'What was his thing with that name anyway??' Liam wonders with a happy giggle.
    He opens the snapchat and almost drops his iPod at how beautiful it was. It was a simple selfie of Zayn were he was just lying on his bed. It was angled so you were looking up his chest to his face where he had a very serious expression and he also wasn't wearing a shirt again. There was no caption or anything. Just a random, beautiful picture of Zayn.
Liam's insides bunch up and he can't help but smile pleasantly.
At first, he knows he shouldn't, But he realizes he needed this more than anything else in the whole world. Bravely, he screenshots the amazing Zelfie so he can keep it forever.
He knew that Zayn would get the notification saying he screenshot it, but Liam didn't think Zayn would mind to much.
"Why would he send it if he didn't want me to have it??" Liam reasons assuringly to his stuffed animals.
Finally, he climbs out of bed and begins to get dressed and ready for school.
He opens the music app on his iPod and plays some music, mostly by Justin Timberlake, who was his favorite singer ever.
"Liam!! I want to leave early today, remember?" Ruth shouts up the stairs. Liam had totally forgot that Ruth needed to leave early for a job interview today! He was too busy thinking about Zaddy that he totally forgot everything else going on in his life.
"I'm coming !! I'm coming!!" He assures her as he rushes to slip his socks and shoes on.
"Just Hurry up, okay?" Ruth says. Liam stands up and picks up his bag and jacket.
"Bye friends!! I'll be back soon. I promise!" He assures his small collection of stuffed animals and leaves his room and runs down the hallway to the downstairs kitchen. He grabs his lunch and kisses his mum good bye then runs outside.
Quickly, he runs out to his sister's car which was waiting in the driveway. He opens the door and jumps in, throwing his bag on the floor.
"I'm really sorry! I'm so sorry I'm late," he tells her apologetically.
"I almost left you this time," she tells him.
"But I made it on time," he tells her with a knowing, proud smile as he glances at the small clock on the dashboard.
"Barely...." She mutters as she puts the car in reverse and back south of the driveway.
"But I sill made it," Liam tells her happily.
"You did make it," she finally agrees. "Anyway, you ready to go?" Ruth asks when he finally clicks his seat belt into the holder.
"Yeah!" Liam tells her with a wide smile.
"What are you so happy for today?" She wonders curiously. Liam shrugs and stares out the window.
"It's Friday," he tells her. Which means I'll have all weekend to talk to my daddy.....