NOboDy cAn Drag ZadDy DoWn.

"HAAARRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!" Liam cries when he sees his friend on the other end of the hallway at school. For once, Harry was alone and there wasn't a crowd of girls obsessing over his curly crazy hair. Perfect.
"Haaarrryyyyy!!!!!!" Liam repeats again
"Oh god save me...." Harry mutters as he braces himself for Liam's tight hug. Liam slams into him and wraps his arms tightly around Harry's body.
    "HARRY HARRY HARRY!!!" Liam repeats excitedly burying his face in Harry's shoulder.
    "Oh my god why are you so excited?" Harry asks with a smile as he pushes Liam away from him awkwardly.
    "I have a secret to tell you," Liam says with a wide, mischievous smile.
    "What is it?" Harry wonders cluelessly.
"C'mon! C'mon!! I'll tell you!!" Liam cries as he drops his bag on the floor and grabs Harry's arm and drags him to the closest boy's bathroom.
"Liam... What is going on?" Harry asks nervously. He knew when Liam acted like this, something great was going down.
Liam smiles his huge, dimply smile and quickly looks over his shoulder then Turns back to Harry with an excited laugh.
"I HAVE A DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" Liam cries excitedly.
    "Oh gurl !! Tell me everything about it!!" Harry demands excitedly with a smile.
    "I don't know but he changed his mind and I guess he really likes me!!"
"Ohmygod!! I'm so happy for you!! Wait, it's that same guy?? The badman.....what??"Harry trails off.
"BAdmAnMaLiK," Liam finishes for him.
"Yeah. He's your daddy??" Harry asks in surprise.
"Yeah!!" Liam tells him.
"But I thought he didn't like you because you were 'too soft' for him and he 'wasn't in to that sort of thing'," Harry reminds Liam.
"Actually, he just wasn't in to the age difference and didn't think it was a good idea at first but he changed his mind and he thinks I'm really cute and wants to give it a try," Liam shares with a happy smile.
"Why would you think that's A good thing Li?" Harry asks. Liam's smile fades slightly.
"But... Haz.... What do you mean?" Liam asks sadly with a pout.
"Liam, he has to be up to something..." Harry tells Liam who shakes his head in disagreement. "Oh come on Li. At least think this through," Harry pleads. "It doesn't seem odd to you at all?" Harry wonders.
"Harry, he loves me. He's my daddy. He would never hurt me. Daddies don't do that," Liam tells him earnestly.
"Liam, he only wanted to be with you when he found out he wouldn't get in trouble for you being so young. He's probably just using you to try something new. Something he's never done before so he can brag about it and check it off his bucket list," Harry suggests. Liam shakes his head again and refuses to believe it. "Remember his bio?? He's a super kinky dude and he probably would want to do really bad things with you Liam..." Harry warns Liam.
"But he's my daddy..." Liam pouts, close to tears again. "I'm his little baby teddy bear," he adds, remembering the cute nickname Zayn called him that he loved so much.
"he's like... 6 years older than you!! Why would a 22 year old want to hang out, let alone be a daddy, for some 16 year old?" Harry challenges. Liam sighs frustratedly.
"So what if he's older??!! I thought you said you were happy for me!!" Liam reminds him, his mood suddenly changing to upset and angry.
"Liam... I just- I don't want you to get hurt. That's all," Harry tells him.
"No you're not!! You're just jealous! You're jealous that I have a daddy and I have someone who would finally love me and care about me!!" Liam tells him, holding back his tears.
"But Liam... You've never even met him!! What about me?? What about Niall? What about Louis?? What about your sisters? Your parents? We all love you so much! Isn't that enough?" Harry asks sadly, trying to get Liam to see his reasoning.
"You wouldn't understand!" Liam cries as the tears finally fall and he leaves the bathroom. Of course his friends wouldn't care about this or accept him. The only person who truly cared about him was his daddy.
.
.
I don't know why I love putting Liam through so much pain..... Haha Payne..... It's a sign.
But thanks for reading this and putting up with my foolishness. :)