Rodeo Days

After a few years of roping practice I went to my first rodeo. The rodeo was in Red Bluff, it was a very busy place. There was so much going on I could not focus. The event I was doing was team roping and when my partner, Bonus, arrived I had a million questions.
After we talked for a while and I was caught up our masters came. They tacked us up and we went to the steers. Our masters talked about each steer and finally pointed a a slower looking, short horned steer.
As we're warming up I notice a barrel racer. She was riding a pretty little Arabian runner. When My master went over to talk to the rider I made conversation with the mare. Hello, they call me Cowboy. Mare: Nice to meet you. I'm Jazzi. Me: Where are you from? Jazzi: I'm from Orland. What about you? Me: Orland as well. Then Master pulls the reins to one side and I have to obey. As I'm walking away Jazzi yells I'll see you again. And I simply nod my head and keep walking.
Now you all now how the roping goes. I'm in the corner waiting for the signal so I don't break the barrier, the steer is in in the shoot, and my partner is in the other corner. The steer is released and at that very second I get my signal at the same moment as Bonus. Now in team roping there is the header and the heeler. I'm the heeler and Bonus is the header. We take off and Bonus' rider gets the head, pulls the steer around. This is my second signal, so I set Master up for the throw. When he throws it grabs both back feet. Next he dallies and I get ready to stop. We pull up and I hear the timer click. "Bryan on Cowboy and Jordan on Bonus with a 12.36. That puts them in 1st. " I hear Master shout "YES!!!!" as he slaps Jordan on the back. "I can't believe we won!" answers Jordan.
Back in the temporary stable, I notice that Jazzi is in the stall next to me. Hey, nice to see you again, Jazzi! Jazzi: Hey, I heard you did well! Me: Yeah Master is pretty happy! I see Jazzi's owner walking over. Jazzi: That's great! Well I've got to go. See you later! Me: Bye!
                               1 year later...
I saw Jazzi often at rodeos, we talked every chance we got.
Master and I won many rodeos and when we did win he would let Rea care for me and spoil me. Every morning on rodeo days Rea would give me all sorts of praise. Everything was perfect.

Howdy y'all it'll be awhile till my next chapter. Gettin real busy with my three year old horse. But comment and please vote.