Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Bradley's P.O.V

Harry kissed my forehead lazily, and continuously stroked my stomach. "Did you feel me there, kitten?" He asked cheekily, as his fingers grazed low on my tummy. "Mhm, you're so big." I confirmed, and leaned over to kiss his cheek. Harry allowed me to, and showed me that the love of being doted on was mutual. "Baby, you get some sleep." He purred in my ear. "Where are you going?" I said in a whine as he left the bed and my side.

"I was going to shower, because you got me all sweaty and I can't sleep if I'm hot." Harry answered me assuringly. "You're welcome to join if you want." He added on with a wink. "No, no, you'll just get all dirty again." I chided and nested myself under the cool sheets. Letting their softness relax my bare body.

I almost fell asleep while awaiting Harry's return, but somehow I had not yet drifted off completely. I felt the bed quiver and dip as Harry's muscular frame rejoined mine. My eyes stayed shut, and Harry bought into my ruse. "Everyone would pegg you as a bad girl if we came out. All these bitchy fans would hate on you if they knew we were together." He mumbled as he tugged me to his chest without a moments hesitation. He obviously had forgotten I was naked, and groan out softly from behind me. "I love you." He vowed atleast one hundred times.

My heart swelled at his tender words, and I pressed my lips to his cold knuckles. "I love you, Hazza." I slurred, my impediment brought on by sleepiness. His breath caught in his throat, and he kissed my temple a few times. "I didn't mean to wake you, Adi. Shh, go back to sleep." He crooned. I did as I was told and fell asleep to the sound of his thrumming heart.

--------------------------

I slipped out of bed and got ready. I took a long cold shower to relieve my aching muscles then went to the impossible job of dressing in a cute.outfit. A black spagetti strapped black silky tanktop that was kind of cut into a 'v' rather than the traditional scoop. I paired it with dark washed skinny jeans, and sunk into my favorite pair of black knit uggs that were always folded over. Finally a very oversized cream colored cardigan adorned my upper body, and was actually a little bit longer than my midthigh, an often slouched off one of mu shoulders. Leaving me too constantly have to pull it back into place.Curling my hair and holding my bangs back with a black bow. Harry stumbled into the bathroom, and looked at my reflection.

His towering height actually looked intimidating from this angle. He.slung an arm tightly around my hips. "You look cute." He used his digits to skim my barely revealed midriff. "So soft." He mumbled. "Harry hurry up and get ready we have to get you ready.for another interview today." I scolded and pulled away from him, and his lanky body.

Damn, was it me or did his eyes look so blue today. Jesus they need to pick a frickity fracking color! Blue or green, I'm fine with either! He had dressed himself in the one pair of actual blue jeans he owned, his favorite burgundy knit sweater, and those godforsaken brown boots. I shook my head and let the shoe thing slide.

As I forgot the paps, I took off out the door. Harry saw them coming from a mile away, quicklyspinning me around and hiding my identity with his broad chest. Leading my to the car and blocking my face the whole way. Once we were both safely inside and I had my face hidden by my hands I began to apologize. "Harry, Harry, I'm sorry. I forgot. I didn't mean too." I begged not wanting him to be angry with me.

He tilted his head to the side as he took to the road. Deftly using one hand to lower my hands. "Adi, don't be so critical of yourself. It's fine. It was a mistake, and mistakes happen." He chuckled, and left me with an idiotic smile. My eyes closed as I listened to.his deep laugh, andpictured his perfect face. Already having memorized the way his mouth hung agape and his eyes squinted up. I loved it.

"We're here." He informed me as he unbuckled both of our safety belts, and ultimately ushered me into the building. Leaving me to style all the boys, minus Harry. Since he already looked cute in his nice knit sweater.

This interview would hopefully differ from the heartbreak of yesterday's. Maybe Harry would plead the fifth or just opt out. Or Harry could just find a less hurtful way to lie. I shrugged as I finished dressing Louis. Without even thinking I leaned forward and pecked his lips. I immediately realized what I was doing and withdrew. "I-I'm so sorry! It was a mistake." I claimed guiltily, it sure seemed that iwas adding to my list of mistakes.

Harry stepped closer to Louis and I, and took me by the forearm. "Mine." Harry growled in a husky rumble, coming from the very back of his throat. He turned and planted a.heavy kiss on my lips. Leaving them pink and swollen. "I love you, kitten." He said with a look that dared me not to repeat it. "I love you, baby." I said with passion, genuine and also slightly caused by fear. Either way he accepted it, and pushed my hair all over one shoulder. Showcasing every hickey he had left on my skin.

His expression was a beacon of pride, loving that everyone could see I was his. Yet Iif he loved to claim his territory so much, then why didn't he make it known to the world? If hewas so jealous, then why didn't he just blow off his managements instruction and make me his girl.

I was left to wallow in my thoughts as the boys jogged out to the large couch made just for five. "Well this should be interesting." Lou said as she glanced over at me while packing away her hair supplies. "Yah think?!" I answered back playfully.