The introductions

When a group of boys then came in saying, "Hyung's, your concert was amazing!!!" It was Bts who was also watching the concert since Jin likes T.O.P's songs while Jungkook, Jimin, and V liked G-Dragon's songs.

"Oh hey, guys did you enjoyed the concert?" G-dragon said

"Yes!!" they all said

"So what's going on here?" Rap-monster asked

"Oh, this is the girl that won our contest and these are her friends." Taeyang said while pointing at Valeria.

"Oh hi, nice to meet you all." They all said to the four girls.

"So what was the prize?" asked Jin.

"The prize was to come to the concert, meet us and also go on a trip with us." Daesung said.

"Oh cool where are you guys going?" asked J-hope

"Where going to a resort." said Daesung

"Can we go with you guys? We also need a vacation." said V

"Well if it's okay with them?" said Seungri

The four girls looked at one another still unable to believe that Bts was right in front of them, then nodded yes to them as their response, they all jumped from excitement.

~Jimin's POV~

Me and Rap-monster started walking first to where BigBang was at to say hello to G-dragon and the others. As soon as I walked in I saw a beautiful girl who caught my attention, my heart skipped a beat which made me feel strange. Since I bearly knew the girl and I was already falling for her at first sight. I was wondering what they were doing here and was going to ask for myself until Rap-monster beat me to it. I then heard that they won a trip to a resort, which made me want to go with them and get to know the mysterious girl I had fallen for. While I was thinking of a way to go with them I suddenly heard V ask if we can go and then I saw them nodding "Yes". I then screamed "Yes!!!" to myself and smiled.

~Jungkook's POV~

I was the last one who entered the room and as I walked in I saw a group of girls next to BigBang and then everyone started talking about a contest they won. As I looked at each of the girls one girl caught my attention. What made her stand out to me was the dark colors she was wearing it made me take an interest in her and the feeling of wanting to get to know her better came over me. I then heard that we were also attending the trip, as I heard that a smirk then appeared on my face as I looked at her up and down thinking about getting to know her better.

~V's POV~

As me and J-hope were the third ones walking into the room to say our hellos to the BigBang members. I saw this gorgeous girl with long brown straight hair, with big brown eyes that made me melt as I first looked into her eyes. As Rap-monster asked what was happening here and J-hope asked where they were going, I was just listening to their conversation the whole time until something came over me. Which made me asked them if we could go with them, probably the desire to get to know her made me ask if we could go. I then smiled as soon as I saw their heads nod "Yes" agreeing to let us join them.

~Rap-monster's POV~

As I was walking through the door with Jimin to greet BigBang the first person I saw was a beautiful girl. I kept staring at her until I then asked what was happening here because they were all alone with four girls at the end of their autograph signing. I then heard and saw Taeyang point at the girl that I thought was beautiful and said that she was the one who won their contest and came with her friends to spend some time with BigBang. I was thinking about her and wondering why I couldn't stop looking at her, "have I fallen in love?" I asked myself. I soon realized that V asked if we could join them on trip and they agreed which made me feel so happy, it must be love at first sight.

~T.O.P's POV~

As I was standing there seeing the members of Bts coming inside the room, I stood frozen watching Valeria. As she smiled shyly as Taeyang introduced her as the winner of our contest, I kept saying to myself "She's so cute when she smiles!!!" As soon as I stopped daydreaming about her I heard that the Bts members were also going to the trip with us. I just stood there smiling while saying to myself "They better not get between me and Valeria, from getting to know each other."

~End~

Since everyone was now going there was a total of 16 people plus the people driving the vans, they had to get three vans for everyone to be comfortable. But six people decided to go in each of the two vans while three people decided to go in one van with almost all the luggage in it. The people decided to go in the first van was Taeyang, Marlen, V, Jimin, Natalie, and J-hope. In the second van Stephanie, Jungkook, Seungri, G-dragon, Daesung and Suga. While T.O.P, Valeria, Rap-monster and Jin decided to go on the third one. As everyone was getting into the vans Rap-monster was the last one getting into the van so he asked Jin, "Can I go in the back? while you go in the front" as Jin was getting in he said, "Just go in the front. why do you want to go in the back all of a sudden? You always go in the front!!"as he was closing the door, Rap-monster just glared at Jin while he was opening the front door and getting inside. Valeria and T.O.P just smiled at each other as they were feeling awkward.