Day at the Amusement Park

The next morning Jin texted every member of his group except J-hope and told them to meet him in the lobby. Jin sent him to tell one of the BigBang group members. Jimin, Jungkook, and V got the text and told their girls. J-hope told G-dragon and he texted everyone from his band. T.O.P then told Valeria. As everyone was gathering at the lobby. The girls got into a group and started talking. The guys were in a group just talking to each other and some were laughing. Jin and J-hope then went up to the girls to ask them if they wanted to go to the amusement park. Rap-monster then jumped out of nowhere and started smiling and looking at them waiting for their answer (image below).

The girls then stared at each other and they all said "yes" all the boys said "Yes!" and started singing "We're going to the amusement park!

The girls then stared at each other and they all said "yes" all the boys said "Yes!" and started singing "We're going to the amusement park!." Jimin, V, Jungkook, and T.O.P were staring at their girl's eyes while some were smiling others were just dazed. The girls just looked at them and glared at them. Some of their glares were playful while others were full of annoyance for what had happened last night but they still enjoyed it.

They each got in a van to head to the amusement park which wasn't that far away from the resort. They were all excited on their ride over there. As they got out of the car they bought the tickets and walked in. Jin handed everyone a map. The amusement park wasn't full of people like they thought it was going to be but all of the guys still wore their face masks. At first, everyone was together going on rides. Some of the boys wanted to go to one roller coaster while the others wanted to go on another. The first ones to get on a roller coaster were all of the members of BigBang. T.O.P pulled down his mask to asked Valeria if she wanted to go and she told him no and told him that he should have fun with his band members. He gave her a smile and put his mask back on then left with his band members. The rest of them who weren't getting on the roller coaster were waiting for them to get on and then off. When they got on the roller coaster they took off their face masks to not lose them just in case if they fell during the ride. As it started moving they went straight up and then down and they started screaming (image below).

Everyone that was waiting for them was laughing since they heard the screams that were made by them

Everyone that was waiting for them was laughing since they heard the screams that were made by them. When it made a stop they came out laughing. Rap-monster was talking to Valeria but when he saw T.O.P walking up to her him stopped and looked at him. T.O.P was holding his chest as he walked towards Valeria. She asked him "Was it fun, Oppa!" he just looked at her and nodded his head she just looked at him and started laughing. He then put on his mask on just like the others and put his arm around her and glared at Rap-monster. As the others were looking at the maps to see in which direction was the roller coaster that they wanted to go to next. When they found it they started to walk over there. There wasn't a long line so they got on really quick and put away their masks. Once again the girls didn't get on. As the ride was starting the rest of them who were on the ground started laughing at them. All of them on the ride were happily screaming (image below).

 All of them on the ride were happily screaming (image below)

As they got off they were laughing at each other. Jimin and V came out and kissed Natalie and Marlen. Jungkook then came out and said that it was fun (Image below) and then looked at Stephanie which she just looked at him with a smile.

 Jungkook then came out and said that it was fun (Image below) and then looked at Stephanie which she just looked at him with a smile

As everyone was looking at the maps to see where they should go next. Seungri then went up to the girls and told him that they should join him to the teacups that spin around. Seungri wrapped his arms around two girls while they others just laughed and followed him with the map in their hands. Soon their boyfriends were looking for them. Everyone then started looking for them and they realised that Seungri was missing too. In a far distance, they spot them and screamed Seungri and followed them. They saw them going to the teacups. There was no line behind them. As they were going in, the rest of the guys went in. They got their girls and pulled them to a teacup where they could be alone. The other member got into the other teacups. As the ride started they were starting to spin some were spinning faster than others and other were not spinning at all they just enjoyed the ride.

When the ride was done they got out. Once again they smacked poor Seungri for playing this stunt on them by taking the girls when he knew that the guys would get mad at him. The guys started to get hungry after smacking Seungri. They started looking for a place where they could get something to eat. As they were finishing they decided to separate. They each went in different directions and some in the same direction but then separated again. Jimin, V, Jungkook and T.O.P took their girls to go on other rides and to play games. They won them a big stuffed animal in one of the games that they were playing. They then decided to go on the Ferris wheel when they saw it (Image below).

It was getting dark and at some point, all the girls were in line with their Oppas and their stuff animals ready to get on the Ferris wheel

It was getting dark and at some point, all the girls were in line with their Oppas and their stuff animals ready to get on the Ferris wheel. As they all got in under their own umbrella. They Ferris wheel started moving and they each removed their face masks. They each had their arms around their own girl and when they each reached the top they saw the lights, it was beautiful. They were each talking more about themselves and as the Ferris wheel went around again to reach the top. The boys kissed their own girl and when the ride was finished they got out.

As they all started to walk to the gates they met some of the other guys that were there waiting for the rest. Seungri had a big panda that he was hugging tightly with a big smile on his face. That he had won in one of the games, was what he said to everyone. When everyone was there at the gate they got in the vans and headed back to the resort. They all headed to their rooms but Jimin, V, Jungkook and T.O.P went to their girl's room.