Eating with BigBang & Bts

It was morning Valeria woke up by the light in the room. She looked around to see Rap-monster still sleeping in bed but she didn't see T.O.P, "Did he leave!" she thought to herself and looked around, as she was about to get up from the couch. She saw T.O.P laying on the floor next to her "Oppa what are you doing on the floor?" she asked as she moved him to wake up. He woke up surprised (image below) "Oh I moved to the floor because I heard that sleeping on the floor was good for your back" he said as he sat up.

 He woke up surprised (image below) "Oh I moved to the floor because I heard that sleeping on the floor was good for your back" he said as he sat up

"You should've told me that 'Hyung' so I could sleep next to Valeria too" Rap-monster said while smiling as he got up from the bed as T.O.P glared at him. They heard someone knocking on the door Rap-monster went to open the door. "Valer-...what are you doing here and where's Valeria?" Seungri said confused. "What's going on maknae? Why are you here?" T.O.P asked "I should ask you the same question Hyung, Why are you here?" he said surprised. "That's none of your business" Seungri then looked at Valeria who was walking towards the door "So could I stay here too next time!!" Seungri smiled as he asked and walked towards Valeria, T.O.P then smack the back of his head "OUCH HYUNG!!!!" he screamed as he looked at T.O.P "So why are you even here maknae?" T.O.P asked "Oh I'm here to tell you guys that all of BigBang and Bts are going to eat together today! I texted our band members so now I'm going to tell the Bts members and the girls" "Wait instead of going to each of their rooms, Rap-monster can you text them!" Valeria asked "Sure, let me get my phone" he smiled "Okay and I'll text the girls." Rap-monster came back after getting his phone "Valeria could I get your phone number just in case of an emergency!" asked Seungri. Rap-monster and T.O.P were shocked that they had forgotten to ask for her phone number. "Sure" she said, T.O.P and Rap-monster were both surprised that she gave it to him "Valeria could I have your phone number too?" they both asked at the same time and glared at each other "Sure" she said.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Stephanie were still sleeping. Five minutes later Jungkook woke up to see Stephanie's sleeping face "Wow she's so cute!" he thought to himself and leaned in to kiss her on the lips he then got a text message and Stephanie woke up. "Oppa, did you get a message?" she asked half asleep "Yeah" he said walking towards the couch "What doe-" she was cut off by her phone she had also received a message. She got her phone and read it while walking towards Jungkook. "Were all eating together" she said sitting down next to Jungkook "Yeah I guess we are" he said while wrapping his arms around Stephanie "We should do this more often!" he said while smiling "Yeah we should!" she said as she turned around to give him a kiss on the lips.

~Time Skip~

Seungri got a private room for everyone to eat together. They all arrived and were choosing their seats. Jungkook sat next to Stephanie. V sat next to Marlen. Jimin sat next to Natalie. Valeria sat down next to Suga and the other seat next to her was empty. Both Rap-monster and T.O.P saw that it was empty they made a run for it pushing each other. Everyone just stared at them confused, Rap-monster got the chair T.O.P sat across them just glaring at Rap-monster. Daesung knew that there was going to be a problem but he just sat down and smiled (image below).