Marlen x V

V was on his way to leave Marlen to her room. "Do you want to come inside?" she asked as she opened the door. She caught him off guard "Yeah!" he said as he jumped a little. "Come inside then!" she said opening the door wide for him to go in. "I'm going to take a quick shower I'll be back!" she yelled placing her stuffed animal down and going inside of the bathroom. "Okay!" he yelled back as he sat on the couch.

She got out of the shower and put on some pj's and dried her hair. "I'm back! did you miss me?" she said while jumping onto the couch with a smile on her face. He looked up at her and just stared at her. He tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her. The kiss began to get passionate in minutes. As he released her they were both panting. "So I'm taking this as a yes!" she said in between pants smiling at him.

He sat her in his lap with her legs across the couch. He smiled at her and continued to kiss her. She soon felt something poking her thigh. She gasped and moan into the kiss. He went down to her neck and placed wet kisses on it and on her collarbone. He picked her up carrying her bridal style and walked towards the bed. He put her down gently. "You shouldn't have showered because you're about to be covered in sweat again!" he said with a husky voice while taking off her pj's with a smirk on his face.

She blushed and said "Oh yeah!" with a smirk on her face. He was dazed looking at her because she didn't have no bra on. she said "What?" he smirked at her and asked, "Why don't you have a bra on?" She blushed and said, "I always do this and I thought we were going to sleep tonight!" "Oh baby there's no sleeping tonight, for neither of us!" he said with a smirk on his face removing all of his clothes. Leaving himself in his boxers and pouncing on her.

As he pounced on her he began to lick and suck on her boob while squeezing the other one roughly. She moaned as soon as she felt his large member poking her again. She traced his abs and went down and placed her hand in his boxers and started stroking his member. She smirked as she heard him groan. He smirked at her and took off her panties. He licked his fingers wet and inserted two fingers in instead of one. She moaned as he thrust her fingers in her.

He inserted a third finger as she was still playing with  his member. "That's it!" he groaned taking his fingers out of her entrance and pulling down his boxers. With made her jump and let go of his member. He thrust in deep into her entrance. "Ahh!" she moaned and arched her back "Oppa!" she continued to moan. He went a little faster. "Faster Oppa!" she moaned louder. "Argh!" he groaned increasing his speed.

Sweat began to run down this chest to his abs. She began to sweat too. "Told...you...you'll be...sweating!" he said while panting with a smirk on his face. As she kept sweating and moaning. He increased his speed even more. "I'm cumming!" she said in between moans "Me too!" he said panting. He pulled out in time and then both released their cum at the same time. He fell next to her. Both still panting trying to get their breath back.

He turned around and brought her closer to him and hugged her. As she was trying to fall asleep. "I told you neither of us were going to sleep tonight!" he said with a smirk "You're ready for round two!" he continued. She opened her eyes wide "What!" she said. "Don't worry I won't do anything I know you're tired." he said with a little a smile on his face "Maybe" he murmured holding her really tight. "What!" she said "Nothing, I said I love you!" he said kissing her forehead "I love you too!" she said as they both fell asleep.

~V's POV~

I was a little bit nervous about making her mine tonight. I just stayed quite as I sat on the couch. As she went to take a shower.  When she came back from the bathroom. She looked even more beautiful in my eyes. That I just had to remove her hair out of the face by putting it behind her ear. I've also wanted to do that the first day I met her as we were in the van. She had some of her hair swaying on her face that I wanted to remove it from her face but I couldn't. I placed her on my lap and started to kiss her more and before I knew it I was in the bed with her. Telling her she wouldn't be sleeping tonight. The way she moaned Oppa got me even more excited. That I got the urge to thrust into her more as if she was going to leave. I love her, I wouldn't want her to leave my side. I want to stay with her forever she's the one.

~Marlen's POV~

As I went to take a shower I knew something was wrong with him. He seemed to quiet. I got out of the shower and did the stuff I always do and put on my pj's as I always do. I got out of the shower and jumped to the couch and started teasing him by asking him if he missed me. He kissed me and before I knew it I was sitting on his lap feeling his member poking me. As he picked me up and placed me on the bed as he removed my clothes. He was surprised to see me with no bra. I wanted to laugh at his face but I just blushed and asked him what. For me, it was normal to sleep with no bra. Anyways seeing his abs made me want to play with them and I also got the urge to tease him so I started playing with his member. Before I knew it I was moaning my lungs out I felt like going crazy as I felt him inside me increasing his speed. I love him and I want to spend my whole life with him. He's the sweetest guy I've met and I want to have kids with him and see them running around.