Call Me Oppa

The next day the four girls spent the whole morning together talking about what happened when they were hanging out with the boys. They all said how they were kissed by them and how fun it was to be with them. They then walked to the coffee shop to get their drinks and started to head back. When Seungri came out of nowhere and asked them to come to his room, later on, to hang out and so they could meet the rest of the band and get to know them. They then all agreed and said that they'll be there he then left with a big smile on his face to tell the other band members from both bands. They were all at the pool except T.O.P he was in his room. Once he reached the pool he told them that they should come over to his room to hang out. They didn't want to go they just wanted to relax but then he said that he invited the girls. "Well, the girls said that they were coming over so I guess it will just be the five of us!" Taeyang and Daesung then got up and said " Wait you're going to be alone with them!!" "Yes, Why is that a problem?" asked Seungri "Because we know how you are!!" said G-dragon. The Bts members looked at each other and understood what they meant. Then Rap-monster said "I'll be there" then everyone started staring at each other again when Jin finally spoke for everyone else "Yeah we'll be there." Seungri then said "Great see you guys soon then" and left to ask T.O.P if he wanted to come over.

When Seungri reached T.O.P's door he knocked first and then said "Hyung...Open the door!!" while knocking again. T.O.P finally opened the door and asked him what he wanted "What do you want Maknae?" he said a little annoyed "Hyung finally you open, I came to ask if you want to come over to my room?" "For what?" "To hang out and to have a small party!!" "Nah, I'll pass" T.O.P said while closing the door "Wait, but the girls will be there too!!!" he said while trying to hold the door from closing "Hmm, then I'll go" he said reopening the door "Why is it that every time I mention that the girls will be there or I'll be alone with them everyone decides to come!!!" he said a little annoyed "Wait you were going to be with them all alone" he said "Umm, yes why is that a bad thing?" He said a little confused "Yes, because we know how you are!!" he said teasing him while laughing "HYUNG!!!" he said playing as if he looked offended "Sorry but it's true, don't worry we all still love you!!" he said laughing "Thanks, see you later."

~TIME SKIP~

It was time for everyone to go to Seungri's room which was bigger than everyone's since he decided to change rooms just to have this get together with everyone. As Seungri was fixing everything for the little party he heard a knock on the door. As he went to the door  he turned around to see if  everything was okay and then started to fix his hair and patted his clothes with his two hands. When he opened the door he saw all of the boys. While they were coming in T.O.P and Rap-monster were glaring at each other. while Seungri was closing the door he told everyone to get comfy. He then heard a knock on the door and as he was walking towards the door he started fixing himself up again he then heard G-dragon say "Why are you fixing yourself up?!" "No reason!" he said and then opened the door and said "Welcome make yourselves feel at home!!" with a big smile as the girls walked in. "Wow, Seungri you welcome them with a warm greeting but not us your Hyung's!!!" said Taeyang laughing as Seungri started blushing. Jin and G-dragon walked towards them to greet them and to ask them how the trip was so far, they all replied by saying "It's been fun!!" "Great!!" both Jin and G-dragon said with smiles that were to die for.

Then they all introduced themselves properly. After they finished with the introductions Seungri asked them to sit and if they would like anything to drink. As they got to know each other better, Seungri then got curious about how they would sound if they said Oppa. Seungri then asked them "Could you girls please say Oppa for me!!" while smiling at them, they all looked at each other and then at him. All of the guys were glaring at Seungri, "Umm, sure" they answered "Oppa" they said "No, say it more cutely!!" he said as Jungkook, V, Jimin, Rap-monster, and T.O.P were glaring at him. As T.O.P got up from where he was sitting and was ready to smack Seungri upside the head, they said "Oppa!!!" so cutely that they all stared at them and cleared their throats as they started to get turned on after they said Oppa, T.O.P then smack Seungri hard for making them say that but then rubbed his head which made Seungri confused and said "OUCH!!!HYUNG what's wrong with you?" then all the guys came towards Seungri to smack him for turning them on he then started running around.

While they were chasing Seungri and started hitting him. T.O.P walked towards Valeria and asked her if she wanted to hang out with him again and she said yes. "One more thing" he said "Call me Oppa from now on!"(Image down below) "Umm, okay Oppa!" she said shyly. Then Jungkook, Jimin, and V came over to Stephanie, Natalie and Marlen after hitting Seungri and asked them to call them Oppa.

 Then Jungkook, Jimin, and V came over to Stephanie, Natalie and Marlen after hitting Seungri and asked them to call them Oppa

~TIME SKIP~

"Well bye everyone and thanks for hitting me even though I didn't do anything wrong" Seungri said pouting. Then all the girls said "AWWW!!!" and kissed him on the cheeks which made him blush and smile. While all the guys were outside the door glaring at him "Well he got what he wanted. You got to give him credit for planning his whole thing" said Taeyang "What he planned this whole thing!!" said all the Bts members with surprised faces "Yes that's why we had to come since we know what he's capable of" said all the members of BigBang. "We should do this more often!!" said Seungri with a big smile. All the guys then glared at him and started running towards him ready to hit him again, he shut the door as quickly as he could.