In the car waiting to arrive

Time has now passed and they were all on their way to the resort. Everyone was quiet in the three vans in the first van V was the first one who spoke to Marlen.

"So, I never got your name" V asked Marlen

"Oh I'm Marlen and this is Natalie" she said

"Well, Marlen what's the first thing you're going to do once you get there?"

"I will probably unpack first and from there I don't know"

"Well, what if we hang out later?"

"Sounds great"

While Jimin was staring at Natalie he then asked what was she going to do over the trip.

"So Natalie what are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet but probably walk around"

"Oh is it okay if I join you while we find something fun to do?"

"Umm yes" she said blushing a little

"Great!!"

Meanwhile, in the other two vans, the conversations were a little different. In the second van, Jungkook started to ask Stephanie questions about herself.

"Hello, we haven't introduced ourselves properly. I'm jungkook. What's your name?"

"I'm Stephanie"

"And I'm Suga" said Suga getting in their conversation.

"Suga, mind your own business" said Jungkook angrily.

"Alright, alright I just wanted to introduce myself too."

"Stephanie, what a nice name you have, so what do you like to do for fun?"

"I like to watch movies and walk around."

"Oh, we should go for a walk and grab a drink once we get to the resort, my treat. And later we can watch a movie." He said with a smirk.

"Yeah, we should." she said smiling at him.

"Aww, our little Kookie is going on a date. He's growing up so fast."

"Suga, stop before Jungkook hurts you." said Daesung.

"He's not going to do anything. Plus it's his first date." he said smiling

Jungkook then punched Suga on the arm, "Ouch!!"

"I told you!!" said Daesung laughing at Suga.

In the third van, everyone was quite until Jin started to ask Valeria some questions.

"So Valeria you like BigBang's music?"

"Yes, I love it"

"So what about Bts do you like our music?"

"Umm, yes I do I just listen more to BigBang"

"Oh, so who's your favorite member from BigBang?"

"Umm, T.O.P" she said shyly looking down as T.O.P stared at her smiling

"Wow, you sure are popular Choi!!!"

"So what about Bts, who's your favorite member?"

"Umm, its Rap-monster" she said still looking down shyly

Rap-monster blushed as she said that, T.O.P then started glared at him

"Wow, you must really like rappers!"he said smiling

"Shhh, you're making her feel embarrassed!!!" said T.O.P

"Its okay, but Yeah"

"So what are you going to do when we  get to the resort?"

"Well, I was thinking about unpacking and then just relaxing"

"Cool, I might do the same since I'm tired" Jin

Everyone was quiet while Jin was getting himself ready for a nap since it was kind of a long ride.

~V's POV~

Wow, I can't believe that I asked Marlen to  hang out with me. Where should we go what should we do? Should I try making a move on her? she might not like it. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly on our date. Wait should I even call it a date? Wow, I must be really falling for her.

~Jimin's POV~

It's great that I asked Natalie if could I could join her on the walk. Maybe during the walk, we could stop somewhere to get a bite and then just be alone. Wow, I have really fallen in love with her and I can't wait to see what happens later. I'll try to ask her out before we leave so that we can stay in contact during the time were apart. And maybe we could hangout on our own

~Jungkook POV~

Wow, I can't believe that Suga made a fool out of me in front of Stephanie, good thing she didn't listen to him. Hmm maybe I could make a movie on her while were watching the movie and then we could start to get to know each other better. But wait would she like that I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable with me I want to be someone that she's glad to be around with.

~T.O.P's POV~

I can't believe this little boy (Rap-monster) took a liking to "My girl, My girl!!!"wow, I'll do my best to get Valeria to be alone with me as soon as we get to the resort I'll ask her if she wants to join me for a walk near the beach. I'm also not going to let him or anyone get in my way since I've never felt this way about anyone else. Wow, I must really love her since I'm a nice guy and I don't know her completely but with her I don't want any other guy close to her.

~Rap-monster's POV~

Wow, I'm her favorite band member from Bts, she looks so cute when she gets shy and looks down. But I can't believe I have some competition. Wow, why did he glare at me she's not his. I'll just have to try to talk to her alone once were in the resort. And hopefully, T.O.P's not with her all the time.

~END~

~Marlen's POV~

Wow, I cant belive that he asked me to hangout with him later, he's so cute that he makes me want to jump into his arms and melt. I wonder where were going hopefully we have lots of fun.

~Natalie's POV~

Wow, I can't believe that this cutie asked to join me for a walk. He can join  me anywhere he wants he's so good-looking, a lot that it makes me feel nervous thinking about being alone with him.

~Stephanie's POV~

Did he  just asked me out on a date or tried to, going to get a drink and then watch a movie sounds like a date to be. Probably he's just being nice and wants to get to know me better, I would also like to get to know him better.

~Valeria's POV~

I think I just embarrassed myself in front of them. I can't wait until we get to the resort so I can relax with the rest of the girls and just watch a movie with them.

~END~

Everyone was patiently waiting to get to the resort. Then the vans pulled up at the resort.