Hangouts #2 part 1

~Valeria's & T.O.P's Hangout~

The next day T.O.P went to Valeria's room. As he was knocking on the door he then leaned to the side of the door and waited for her to open "Hey" she said as she opened the door "What did I tell you to call me" he said with a smirk. She smiled and tried again "Hey Oppa!!" "Wow you know you look really adorable when you say that!!" he smiled at her while she blushed. "Umm, come in" she said. As he was walking in she asked him "So what should we do." "Hmm we should stay here to watch a movie!" he said while jumping onto the couch and looking at her with a smirk. "Sure which movie!" "Hmm, how about Shutter!" "What! you want to watch a scary movie. I really don't like scary movies!" she said worried "Don't worry you have me! So don't be scared" he said with a smirk. "Umm okay just don't feel uncomfortable if I try hiding under you" she said laughing "I won't" he said. As the movie started it was already getting creepy the women that the couple had run over was getting up. Then someone knocked on the door and Valeria jumped into T.O.P's arms and said "What was that!!" all scared "That was the door" he said while laughing. She hit him lightly on his chest and went to open the door. "Oh hey Valeria" she heard a voice it was Rap-monster "Why is it so dark in here? Anyways I just came from the pool and I was wondering if you want to hangout with me today?" he continued "Umm, well actu-" she was cut off "We're watching a movie that's why it's so dark in here!" said T.O.P "But if you want to hang out then why don't you join us!" said Valeria "Ok, what movie are you watching?" "Shutter" "Oh a scary movie" Rap-monster said with a glare towards T.O.P "Yeah" "Who chose the movie?" he asked "Umm, Op-" "Me, is that a problem?" "No" he smiled at her then glared at him more. As they sat down T.O.P put play on the movie. The movie was getting creepier and creepier as the couple found out more clues of who the lady they ran over was. Towards the end, the movie was so scary that it made Valeria jump into T.O.P's arms again and she tried hiding in his chest. Rap-monster then glared at him and T.O.P made (This face image down below) and put his arm around Valeria for the rest of  the movie.

P made (This face image down below) and put his arm around Valeria for the rest of  the movie

When the movie finished they all yawned and said that they were tired. Rap-monster then asked if he could stay over and T.O.P made a what did you say face (image down below), Valeria answered "Yeah, sure."

"