Natalie x Jimin

As Jimin left was walking Natalie to the room. He glanced at her while they were walking and saw that she was shivering while holding her big stuffed animal. He took off this jacket and placed it around her shoulders and put his arm around her to keep her warm. As they were walking they finally reached her room. As she opened the door she threw the stuffed animal to the couch. Jimin stared at her up and down. As she turned around to look at him. She saw that he looked like if he was panting. "Oppa are yo-" as she was going to ask if he was okay. She was cut off by a pair of soft lips crashing into her. She soon felt him playing with her tongue. As the kiss began to get more passionate. He released her lips for a moment to let her breath.

As he released they both started panting. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled at each other. He kissed her again with an, even more, deeper kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck. While he wrapped his arms around her waist. They both soon got heated up by the kiss that she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist. Without breaking the kiss. He put one arm around her waist and the other one on her butt so she wouldn't fall. He walked inside and closed the door by back kicking it with his foot. As he heard the door close he walked towards the bed. And sets her on top on the bed. While he hovers over her. He releases her from the kiss.

He back away from her and removed his shirt. As he was removing it, she stared at him and blushed. He then started to remove his pants leaving himself in his boxers. He then looked at her and raised and eyebrow. He crawled on the bed towards her and took off her Shirt and then her pants. Leaving her in her bra and panties. She just blushed as he was hovering on top of her. She looked at his eyes then down at his abs and back up to his eyes. As she met his eyes again there was a smirk on his face. "You like was you see!" he said still smirking at her "Yes" she murmured as she blushed.

He placed another kiss on her lips. As he kissed her, he nibbled her bottom lip to enter her mouth. As she opened her mouth slowly he shot his tongue right in and started playing with her tongue. As he was playing with her tongue he started to play with her entrance. "Mmm...Ahh!" she moaned as the kiss broke. He soon unclipped her bra and started sucking on her boob while playing with her entrance and rubbing her thigh with is free hand.

"I love you!" he said while still sucking on her boob. "I love you too, Oppa!" she moaned. As soon as she moaned Oppa he took off her panties and licked his fingers. When they were all wet he inserted a finger.  He started to move it around. She moaned. She kept moaning as he put in a second and third finger. As soon as she was prepared. He took off his boxers and thrust his large member into her entrance giving her time to adjust. "Ahhh!" she moaned in pain a little. Even though he prepared her, it wasn't enough for his large member to go in easily.

He moved slowly with a big smirk on his face as he heard her moan. His member grew bigger and she could feel it which made her moan even louder. His smirk grew bigger as he heard her moan. He wrapped her legs around him and grabbed her hips hard enough to leave her marks, of his hands bruised onto her skin. As he grabbed hold of her really tight he increased his speed. Sweat was dripping from his face as she kept moaning.

She also heard a few moans and growls escape from his mouth. She was surprised that he growled. She just blushed from hearing him and continued to moan from all the pleasure he was giving her. He soon felt like cumming and got a tissue from the side of the bed and released his cum on it and threw it away. Natalie soon released her cum after him and cleaned herself before she laid in the bed with Jimin.

He was getting ready and comfy to go to sleep with a blanket on covering him. He pulled the covers over her two and hugged her as she was coming into bed. "What there's no second round!" she said  joking around with him while laughing. "Pshhh...laugh all you want. You wouldn't be able to walk for a week" he said with a serious face on with his eyes still closed. She just gulped and went to sleep. He soon fell asleep to with a grin on his face.

~Jimin's POV~

As soon as we reached her room, she was opening the door. While she was opening the door I stared at her. My thoughts were going wild and so were my hormones. Then I saw her jump slightly to throw the stuffed animal I won her to the couch. Something came over me that I started wanting to make her mine, tonight. As the thought of making her mine came to my mind. I started panting out of nowhere. I was trying to control my breathing before she saw me. But as soon as I saw her she opened her mouth. That was my chance to play with her tongue. The next step is to make her all mine!

~Natalie's POV~

I was throwing my stuffed animal on the couch. I heard something panting. I turned around and saw Jimin panting. Before I knew it his tongue was in my mouth playing with my tongue. The kiss was different from the other kisses. I felt that tonight was going to be different from other nights. I knew that he wanted me. I wanted him too. Before I knew it I was on the bed moaning. I felt the pleasure he was giving me, I felt like going crazy. I love him so much.