Spending Time At The Beach

The next day around 1:00 p.m. Jin went to the beach and while he was looking for a spot at the beach he saw Taeyang. Under a big umbrella sitting on a beach chair just relaxing. He walked towards him and said, "Hey" as he was standing next to him. Taeyang turned around to see who said hey to him "Hey" he said when he saw Jin "Do you want to join me" he continued with a smile on his face. "Yeah," Jin said with a smile back. He put his beach towel on the sand under the umbrella and sat down. They were both talking and laughing for a while. Taeyang soon told him that they should invite the other members and the girls to the beach to have fun as a group. Jin agreed and took out his phone to text his members and Taeyang took out his to tell his members.

The first one to arrive was Seungri who had a big smile on his face while dragging G-dragon towards them by his arm. They put their towels on the sand under the umbrella and sat down to talk with Taeyang and Jin. Soon everyone else started to arrive. When everyone got there they started talking and joking around. They soon noticed that Jungkook, Jimin, V, T.O.P, and the girls weren't there. "Hey, where are the other guys and the girls" commented Suga while they all looked around. "Oh right, where are they at? Did you guys send them the text too?" asked G-dragon "I sent everyone the same text" said Jin "Me too" said Taeyang.

~V & Marlen~

She heard his phone vibrate and woke up "Oppa your phone was vibrating!" she said shaking him. "Mmm," he groaned in his sleep "Oppa your phone," she said still shaking him. "Well good morning to you too!" he said smiling while opening his eyes to look at her. "Goodmorning!" she said smiling and kissing his cheek. "So what happened," he asked "Your phone was vibrating," she said. He got up to get his phone and read it while sitting on the edge of the bed. She got up and went to sit by his side with a blanket wrapped around her "What happened?" she asked looking at him. "Well everyone is going to be at the beach and Jin wants us there too," he said. "Okay let me get ready and we'll go to your room so you can change," she said getting up to change. They left to his room and as he was getting everything that he needs, she sat on his bed. When he had everything ready. He had a smirk on his face as he went towards her. "We could just stay here!" he said climbing over her with a smirk still on his face. "Yeah but we can't. They want us over there." she said while he was kissing her neck. "Okay but we'll continue this later," he said with a smirk on his face. They then left to the beach.

~Jungkook & Stephanie~

They were both asleep in each other's arms. When he heard his phone ring and went up to get it and got back to bed. "What is it?" she asked as he was getting back under the covers. "We are all going to spend time at the beach together." he said. "Well let's get going before they start asking questions," she said smiling at him. As she got up to find her close. She found a towel on the floor and cover herself. "What?" she asked as she saw him staring at her. "Nothing just enjoying the view!" he said with a smirk, still on the bed. "Hahaha, very funny. Don't make me throw you off the bed, now get dressed!" she said as she was walking towards him as he was getting under the covers. "Why can't we stay here!" he whined joking around with her as she was trying to push him over the bed to hit the floor. "Let's go you have to get ready," she said still pushing him. "Fine let's go but I'm also going to need to go to my room to change before they ask me why I have yesterday's clothes on," he said smirking at her. When she was done changing and getting her stuff they left to his room and then to the beach.

~Jimin & Natalie~

He woke up to the ring of his phone. He looked at Natalie who was still sleeping. He got up to get his phone from his pants and read the message. He looked over his shoulder to look at Natalie's sleeping face. She soon opened her eyes looking around and smiled at him when she saw him. He noticed that she was getting a little red. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah, nice butt!" she said. He looked at her with a confused face and looked down and then smirked at her. He then started looking for his boxers. When he got them on he crawled back on the bed "Jin texted me saying that he wants everyone at the beach" he said as he laid by her. "Well come on let's go then," she said as she was getting up to get ready. "But I want to stay here with you!" he acted like a little kid while pulling her back to the bed close to him. "I have to get ready," she said laughing "Fine, I love you," he said kissing her on the forehead before letting her go "I love you too!" she said. He went to his room to put on his swim trunks and get his towel. They then left to the beach.