Stephanie x Jungkook

As Jungkook left Stephanie to her room. He said "Could I come inside...I don't want the night to end just yet!" with a smirk. "Sure Oppa, come in" she said and gestured him to come in her room. He came in but was a little nervous as he sat on the couch. Stephanie soon joined him on the couch she had her stuffed animal in her arms and put it beside her. She then turned to him. When she saw him he had gotten closer to her. He was so close that she could see the lust in his eyes. He came closer to her and told her "Give me a kiss!" she said "No Oppa!" while laughing and putting her feet on the couch. As he leaned in to kiss her she put the big stuffed teddy bear in front of her so he couldn't kiss her.

But that did not work because he got the teddy bear out of the way. He got on top of her and kissed her passionately. As he was on top of her, she had no escape his arms were up by the side of her shoulders. He was holding himself up with his hands on the couch. She soon gave into the kiss. He nibbled and licked her bottom lip to enter her mouth. She let him in and he soon began to play with her tongue. She put her arms around his neck. He gave her time to breath by nibbling on her ear. He then moved to her neck planting kisses on it. He licked her while moving to her collarbone. She bit her bottom lip to not let out a moan that she was holding in. He removed his shirt as it was getting hot. He removed hers too. He then kissed her lips again. She wrapped her legs around him.

As she wrapped her legs around him she felt something poking her entrance. As he moved to get a better grip on her. She moaned which made him smirk into the kiss. She could feel him smirking that she had to smile into the kiss. He got her up from out of the couch. With her still attached to him as he's still kissing her. He walks towards the bed with her around him and him holding her ass so she doesn't fall. As he's walking to the bed he's squeezing her ass lightly. As he lays her in bed slowly. He backs away for them both to breath and to remove his own pants and hers. Leaving himself in his boxers and her in the panties and bra.

Soon he crawls on top of her. He kisses her lips while unclipping her bra. He removes her bra and throws it on the ground with the rest of their clothes. He starts to play with her breast by licking and nibbling one boobs with his mouth while squeezing the other with his free hand. While the other hand is busy teasing her entrance. She let out a big moan as he was playing with her entrance. "Oppa stop teasing me!" she moaned. He looked up but was still playing with her entrance. He asked her "What do you want" he smirked "Oppa please!" she moaned "Tell me what you want first and say Oppa please" he smirked "I want you Oppa please" she kept moaning.

As heard that he removed her panties and his boxers in a flash. Since he wanted to do this with her this whole time. Without even thinking about preparing her first he thrust his large member in her. "Ahh!" she moaned. As he moved, hearing the moan made him want her even more that he went faster. Not giving her time to adjust to his large member. "Ahh...faster Oppa!" she moaned as the pain started to become pleasure. He smirked and went faster on her. As he was about to release his cum he pulled out and released it in his hand. She then released her cum after him. They were both panting. He got a tissue and cleaned his hand. He gave one to her and she cleaned herself up.

After they cleaned themselves up they laid down in bed still naked. He pulled the blanket on top of them to cover themselves up. He pulled her close to him and hugged her. He then kissed her lips passionately. she pulled away and said "This is what got us started in the first place!" while laughing, which made him also laugh. He then started to cuddle her in his arms and said "I love you!" she moved closer to his chest and said "I love you too!" they both kissed each other goodnight and fell asleep.

~Jungkook's POV~

I didn't want the night to end so I asked to come in. When she said yes I entered the door but felt nervous as I sat on the couch. Knowing that tonight wasn't going to be like any other night, sitting on the couch and talking. As I saw her looking at me I got the urge to kiss her. So I told her to kiss me but then she said no. But I still wanted to kiss her so I did. When I finally caught her lips I felt like melting on them. The kiss became passionate and I started kissing her everywhere. Which made me feel hot and made me want her so I took off my shirt and hers

As I felt her legs around me it got me more excited. I got up and laid her on the bed. I took off my pants and hers and started playing with her. Before I knew it I heard her moaning which made me want the there and now! After teasing her since I love teasing her and annoying her I thrust into her and forget to prepare her. Since I'm already in her I continued. As I was about to cum I wanted to come in her but I thought she would be mad at me since i didn't use protection. I would like to have kids with her shes the first person that I feel a connection with. I love her.

~Stephanie's POV~

I felt chills down my spine when Jungkook told me that he didn't want the night to end. I thought it was going to be like every other night but I got a feeling that it  wasn't. As I sat on the couch and turned around to face him he got closer to me. He wanted me to kiss him I felt like I was blushing as red as a tomato so I said no and put the teddy bear he got me between us. Soon I feel his lips against mine. Minutes later I have no shirt! I was enjoying his kiss so much that I didn't notice when. I have my arms around him so I wrap my legs around him too.

Soon I feel something poking me which made me moan. I felt him smirk into the kiss and it made me smile too. I was soon only in my panties in my bed wanting him more and more. He removed them so fast that.....I soon feel him inside me. Pain is all that I felt at first but then it got better. I was ready to cum when he pulled out and released his cum in his hand. I love him but I don't want kids yet we need to get to know each other more and talk about our future together.