Once Upon A Time Ch. 1

Chapter 1

{At this point, this shows back when Prince Charming was the prince and didn't meet Snow White yet. Also this is before Hook lost his hand.)

Star

"You look beautiful" Carly said to me fluffing up my dress "because of you" I said with a smile as I looked into the mirror. "Why don't you look beautiful" my father said walking in "why thank you" I said as he grabbed my hands "hear do a spin" he said and I twirled around "my little princess" he said with a smile.

He grabbed my hand and we walked into the ballroom were many people were at, the music started to play "would you like to dance" my father said with a bow. I curtsey with a small laugh "I would love to" we danced till my heart dropped. My father talked to a few guys and I walked outside looking at the flowers that was on the side of the castle.

A few people walked by but it was mostly abandoned as everyone was inside dancing or talking. "Excuse me" a guy said behind me and I turned around as he bowed "hello" I said setting my hands in front of my long, light blue, dress. "What is a young lady like you walking around out here by herself" he asked "I am much tougher then I look" I said with a smile.

"Oh really" he said as we walked around "so you are Star, Prince Charming's daughter" "correct" I said to him. "I did not catch your name" I said to him "oh, my apologizes my name is Hook" I stopped and looked at me "you mean Captain Hook" I asked as my smile disappeared "you've heard of me" he said with a smile.

"I should get going my father's probable worried about me" I said starting to walk away but Hook grabbed my arm. "Please let go" I said to him but all he did was smile then spun me around holding me tight and covering my mouth so no one could hear me scream. He started to walk away but I bit his hand and screamed "DAD".

Hook quickly grabbed me again just as my father and a few knights came running out looking at us both "long time no see" Hook said to my father. "Let her go Hook she has no part in this" my father said to Hook who held me tight to him "oh really, you follow me and she dies, got it" "no one will follow please just let her go".

Hook started to walk away and he hung onto me and my father and knights stayed there for a few minutes.

Prince Charming

"You men check the east, and you men follow me" I said as we got on our horses and rode out trying to find Hook. We searched and searched but couldn't find her "it's my fault, I should have followed them" I said mad at myself "we'll find her sir" said one of the knights. I sighed "I know we will, keep searching don't leave any rock unturned" I said as we rode out trying to find Star.

Star

Hook kept running with me in his arms "you know my father will find you and kill you" I said "I like to see him try". We kept walking until a small house came in sight and we walked over to it, Hook held me in one arm and opened the door with the other "Lady's first" "age before beauty" I said with a smirk as he pushed me inside.

I fell to the ground and looked around the room; it was a giant room with no other doors, a small table and no furniture. "What is this place" I asked "where you'll be staying, make yourself at home" Hook said with a bow the quick shout the door.

I tried to run out before he closed it but I was too late, I heard Hook lock the door and I banged on it "LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT" I kept yelling. I slid down the door crying, was I ever going to see my father again, was I going to die in here, alone.