Once Upon a Time Ch. 13

Chapter 13

Star

Everyone looked at me "Bailey" David said and ran over to me hugging me "are you okay" "I'm fine". "What were you talking about" Hook asked me "in order for the bridge to come back up for Emma and the other guy to come back across I have to tell a secret. A big secret". Everyone looked at me confused "alright tell us" "it's not that easy" I said.

"Bailey we won't be mad, just tell us" David said, I sighed "when I came here with Hook a long time ago. This is when I met Pan, a week before Hook took me back. I, I" I sighed "I kissed Peter Pan". "What" everyone said at the same time and the place started to shake again and the bridge came back up.

Emma and the guy walked across and we quickly walked out of the caves and outside. "Well I have to go" I said to them "what do you mean" David asked me confused "I found Henry, right now I'm the only reason why Henry isn't falling for the dark side". "You've seen Henry" Emma asked me "he's fine" I said to them "but if I stay here too long they'll realize that I'm gone" I said to all of them. "So you're leaving again" David said "yes, but I'll see you again, that's a promise" I said.

I said goodbye to all of them and went back to Pan, as I walked into the camp I saw Henry with Pan. "Listen up boys, I have some good news, today magic with be restored, Henry is going to save magic today". Everyone cheered and jumped up and down as I stood next to Pan "come on Henry let's get ready" Pan said to Henry as Pan went in the woods to grab a few things and I followed him in there.

"I'm coming with you" I said to Pan as he turned and looked at me "I was hoping you would" Pan said and walked up to me. "Listen after all of this, what if I told you that we take that little curse away" "really" I said so happy and with a huge smile. "Yeah" Pan said and grabbed my hand.

"Things will be different, I promise" Peter said looking at our hands then at me.

David

We found Ink and decided that only Gold, Regina, and Emma were going to go and get Henry back. We waited back at Pan's camp where the boys were under a sleeping spell but we had missed Henry, Pan, and Star.

Bailey

We sat in a small boat and tied it to a nearby rock. We all got out of the boat "what is this place" Henry asked looking around "we're inside of Skull Rock" Pan said and drew a line in the dirt. "What are you doing" Henry asked "a protecting spell" Pan said and looked around.

"Come on, follow me" Henry and I followed Pan up a few stairs and into a huge open space. Towards the side was a huge hourglass. "This place is so beautiful, why haven't I ever been here before" I asked Pan and looked around. "I haven't even been here in a while" Pan said to me.

I heard a noise and looked over to where we came from as did Pan. "Henry" Pan said and took over to the side "I need you to stay here, I have to take care of something" Pan said and went to walk away. "Watch him" Pan said to me and walked away as I sat down next to Henry. "You're scared aren't you" I asked looking at Henry, "what makes you say that" Henry said with a smile.

"Henry I've known you for a while, don't be scared, you won't be hurt I promise" I said with a smile. "I know I won't, but I just wish" "you wish everyone was here" I finished for him. "Yeah" "Henry can I tell you a story" I said and looked at him. Henry shook his head yes.

"A long time ago, a girl fell in love with a guy; everyone hated him in their own way. Except for the girl. She saw something inside of him that no one even knew existed". Henry looked at me, listening "but one day a man came and took her away from everything. She never got say goodbye, or how she truly felt about him. Henry the guy was Pan, the man was Hook, and I was the girl. Pan showed me aside that you or anyone has never seen before, he showed he carried".

"What made him change" Henry asked me "who's to say he did; when I look back maybe he didn't change. Maybe we changed". Henry thought for a second as Pan came back "are you ready" Pan asked Henry as we walked out. "What is that" Henry asked pointing to the hourglass.

"It shows how much magic is left in Never Land, it's almost gone that's why we need to do this now" Pan said. "I don't know if I can" "of course you can, let me help" Pan said with a smile. He took Henry's hand and waved his hand as Henry looked at his hand and pulled out his heart "Henry".

We all turned and saw Emma and Regina and the same guy that we saved from the cave. "Mom" Henry said looking over "Henry you need to get away from him now, he's trying to hurt you" Emma said. "No, the heart of the truth believer, it's what is going to save magic, it's going to save all of you" Henry said. "No its not, this was never about magic Henry, you have to believe us, the only person Pan is interested in saving is himself" Regina said.

"Really, so risking my life to save Bailey more times than one means that I don't want to save her" Pan said mad. "You don't care about anyone" Regina said "no it's not true" Henry said as Pan moved in front of him "of course it isn't". "Yes it is, pan can't live without you dying, if you give him your heart it's going to kill you" Henry's dad said.

"There trying to strain your belief Henry, don't let them, remember every hero gets tested" Pan said. Henry looks at Pan "and what was yours" Pan sighed as I stood there listening "letting Bailey go". I did a small smile but went away "Henry, I know what being a hero looks like and this isn't it" Emma said.

Henry thought for a second then looked at Pan "why would they lie" "because that's what adults do Henry, you know that better than anyone". "Henry you have to believe us" Regina said "your parents don't care about Neverland, they know if you give up your heart to save then u have to stay, and they are being selfish because they don't want to lose you" Pan said looking everyone. Emma took a small step forward "Henry you have to trust us".

"Trust" Pan said surprised and looked at Henry "Bailey and I are the only one that's ever been honest with you, the only one's that's ever believe in you. This is your chose, not there's" Pan said pointing to everyone then looked at the hourglass. "You have to choose now; we're running out of time".

I looked at everyone "we believe in you Henry" Neal said, "because we love you" Emma said. "More than anything" Regina said as Henry looked at me "what do you think" Henry asked me. "Just remember what I told you every time you're in this position" I said to him.

Henry looked at everyone "I love you to, but I have to save magic, I'm sorry" everyone yelled as Henry pushed his heart into Pan's chest. A huge blast went through the whole island as we all fell down. Pan flew up in the air with a smile as everyone looked at him, then ran to Henry.

Peter looked at me with a smile "come with me" I looked at Henry who lay on the ground, lifeless. "Peter I don't know" I said and looked back at Peter "please, you always told me that if you ever had a chance again to choose to stay or go you would stay". Peter was right.

I looked back over at everyone who was now looking at me "Bailey, don't do this" Emma said. I looked at the ground "when I was a kid, I never got a choice whether I wanted to stay or go". I looked at Emma "now I do" I looked at Peter who was looking at me.

"And I'm choosing what I would have chosen before" I smiled as Peter held out his hand and I took it. "Bailey, wait don't" Emma said standing up but Neal stopped her. Peter lifted me off the ground as we were up in the air and I looked back at everyone "tell my dad that. No matter what he was always the best dad". Peter and I flew out of the cave.