This will be fun

I had to walk a bit between the car and the barn. I picked up the unconscious girl and carried her there. She was extremely light, about 100 pounds.

I threw her into a cage and locked it with a key. The key I kept with my car keys in my pocket. I wouldn't touch her again until she awoke on her own. That's when the fun would begin.

*Kala's (the girl) point of view*

I woke up in a cold cage with a huge headache. It took me a second to remember what had happened. I was kidnapped.

What would he do to me? Would he kill me? Rape me? Torture me? Why was this happening! I'm popular, and happy, I have a great boyfriend, and straight A's. My life was going great! I needed to find a way out.

He was too busy digging around in my backpack to seen that I was awake, but when he saw me I wished I had stayed asleep.

*Elliott's pov

Terror filled her eyes as she saw me. I threw her bag on the ground causing her notebooks and a couple of Tampons to fall out.

I smirked walking over to her cage. I slipped my hand through the bars and began to play with her hair as she started shaking. Just to think, inside her there were gallons of blood. Blood coursing through her. "You're very lucky" I whispered to her.

"W-why..?" she stuttered. I love it when they stuttered. I bit my lip fishing the keys out of my pockets.

"You're the first one who gets to die in my new barn.." She screamed for help as I pulled her out of the cage by her hair.