Punishment

I kept her in the cage over night. I even cut her a few times on her feet. When she asked to be my partner she should've called him and dumped him. It proves she's not committed.

When I got her out of the cage she seemed like a whole other person. She was shaking and wouldn't do anything without permission.

I liked her like this. Once again I controlled everything. And now I needed to kill. "Meg we're going to a bar. You need to seduce a drink man to bring back here. I'll do the same to some girl, just not at the same bar." I grabbed my case of tranquilizers and headed out.

When we got to the first bar it was 11:37 pm. Meg and I sat together at first as I helped find a victim for her. Finally we found a guy taking shots at the bar talking about getting laid.

Meg had dressed up in a black cocktail dress and black heels. She had done her hair and makeup. She actually looks kind of sexy. Soon she made her move.

Meg P.O.V.

I walked to the bar close to the man. I leaned over to the bartender "Scotch & soda" I said. He asked for my ID good thing I turned 21 a couple days ago.

Just as I thought, the guy started to hit on and grope at me. It was disgusting, but we needed a victim. Apparently his name Josh. His breath smelt like liquor and he was absolutely disgusting.

I was so focused on getting out of here with Elliott that I didn't notice he slipped something in my drink.