Meg's plan

Mark the Chinese food guy p.o.v.

I woke up in the cage. I looked around the room and was horrified at what I saw. Two bodies, both bloody and pale. To my right Meg, Joe's girl, was in the cage. She was tied up and unconscious.

"Meg?" I whispered trying to wake her. "Meg wake up we have to get out of here." I heard a slight groan come from her as she woke up. I'll admit it. I did like her. But she was Joe's girl. I couldn't disrespect him like that.

Her beautiful Brown eyes fluttered open only to be filled with fear as she looked around the room. She started screaming. "Shh meg..shhh it'll be okay. I'll get out us out of here." Tears ran down her pink cheeks as she nodded.

Now that she was calmed, I needed to think. Before I could come up with a plan, a guy walked in. I could've sworn I had seen him before....

Elliott POV

I pulled the guy out of his cage and handcuffed one of his arms to a pipe in the back corner of the room. "What are you going to do to me?!" He spat.

I smirked. Meg had given me an amazing idea. "It's not what I'm going to do to you. But what you're going to do to yourself. "

I pulled Meg out of her cage, she pretended to fight back. She had told me to do whatever I needed. I slapped her to make it realistic. I held her neck back by her hair.

Slowly I ran my hand around her waist and kissed her jawline. She genuinely looked terrified. I brought my hands under her shirt and she let out a whimper. We had planned this. I wasn't even close to her chest.

The Chinese food guy yelled, "Leave her alone!!!" I stopped and took out the gun. His eyes widened as I pointed it at Meg.

I kept the gun aimed at Meg but I gave her a knife. "If you want me to stop, you'll stab yourself twenty one times. If you slit your throat, don't count, or don't push the knife in all the way, not only will I rape her but I'll also dismember her while she's still alive."