How it all started

I wasn't like most kids. While they ran around chasing each other playing tag, I ran into the woods to beat a bird with a rock. Don't ask why. I loved playing God. To see the life drain from the eyes of whatever I killed. It gave me a rush I could never describe. My first kill was an accident. I was four, riding my little tricycle down the gravel driveway when I ran over a baby rabbit. At first I cried. It wouldn't move, but then I saw the blood..the warm thick blood on my fingers. I knew that if I wanted to get away with it I would have to hide my new found hobby. By the age of twelve I began cutting myself just to see the blood. As it ran down my arm I felt a sense of comfort. The first time I killed a person though..that was the best feeling in the world. She was six years old and I was seventeen. It was a neighbor girl. Completely random. I asked her if she wanted to play hide and seek in the woods, and then I stabbed her. I can still hear her screams if I concentrate. Good thing nobody else had or else they would have found her. I buried her under the pool of her mom's house. To this day she's still "missing." Before you call me "sick" or "a monster" you can't judge me. You've never felt that sensation. And if you have then you're just as sane as I am. It's those who don't give in to their instincts who are insane.

A/N:
1. Do not murder
2. I'm not a sociopath or anything I just watch a lot of crime shows
3. THIS IS FICTION I SWEAR

-a semi-sane kitten