Fun before the show

I pulled the girl up on a cold metal table with straps to secure her. She wouldn't stop screaming. "AHHHHHHHH!" I looked at her and screamed back, "AHHHHHH! Nobody can hear you obviously otherwise you wouldn't be here still would you?"

She stopped screaming but was still crying and shaking, "p-p-please..y-you don't need to..I-I won't tell..I-I promise...I-I'll do anything..m-my parents have money..th-they'll pay.." I loved it when they begged. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I don't need your money. If I wanted sex I would've raped you. If I wanted to make a deal, I would have. You're still here simply because I'm a sociopath who wants to kill you. Now you can eaither freak out and have a slow painful death or I can end it with a nice slit of the jugular. It's your choice really. I'm not that much of a monster.."

She started crying again and trying to get out of the restraints when I went to get my tools and out on my hospital gloves. I picked up my newly sharpened butcher knife and cut right through her left hand. She screamed again. "I told you, if you hadn't screamed or cried it would be a nice clean slit, but you tried to escape now you're being punished."

I put my hand in the blood. It felt warm against the rubber glove. To be honest, it kind of turned me on. It was thick. I loved it. I looked at the girl, her eyes punk and puffy from tears. She was still crying. "Taste it." I put my hand with her blood on it in her mouth. God this is fun.