Remove the weakest link

When I arrived home, my parents had on the news. It was just the "missing girl." I laughed softly to myself, I know they wouldn't find her, they'll think her ashes were that if the fire so at most they'll sweep her up and throw her in the trash.

It would suit her. She was worthless. Her whole life was used to be thrown away. She was never meant to live.

Before I went upstairs, I stopped in the kitchen for some pizza. I sat down at the table when my mom came over slowly. "How was it? Did you like the barn?" She asked timidly. I smiles at her, "I loved it. Thanks mom." She let out a sigh of relief. I don't know why she is scared of me, I've never hurt her, nor do I plan to. That would get the cops here. She's not worth it.

"One more thing mom, can you buy me some tranquilizers? She was a fighter.." Mom looked at me Before giving a slight nod, "I'll get those in the morning. I'm glad you're happy." She said kissing my forehead.

I went upstairs to get changed for bed. I heard my parents whispering. "Why are you encouraging this?!" my dad said. "If I didnt he could kill us.." she said. My dad got a little louder, "Then we have to call the police! I'm not going to get pushed around by him!" My mom slapped him, "keep your voice down I don't want to wake him. We'll talk about this tomorrow.." That was it. I'm going to have to kill my dad.