Daddy Dearest. (No Laura I'm not talking about you)

In the morning I did my usual routine, shower, shave, exercise, etc. I went downstairs to see my mother and father eating breakfast at the table. I didnt want mother to see this.

I went into the kitchen and got a butcher knife. "Mom go upstairs and dont come down until I say so." Slowly I heard her chair pull out and she walked upstairs.

"You're a traitor..I thought you actually cared and now.." I gripped the knife until my knuckles where white. No..I couldn't kill him here. I put down the knife. Instead I walked over and punch him repeatedly.

He grunted and tried to fight back. He actually got some good shots in, but mine were better. He was looking at me with fear, "Elliott..please..I'm your father.." I punched him again, which knocked him out. He had busted open my lip but other than that I was okay. He on the other hand looked like a mess.

I loaded him in the car. "Mom come downstairs and clean this. Don't tell anyone what happened and dont ask questions got it? Love you."

I drove to the barn with my father unconscious in the trunk. When I got to the barn, I loaded my father into a cage and handcuffed him to the back of the cage. I stuffed a blood stained rag into his mouth to muffle any screams he had. "I'll be back tomorrow for you."

I drove by the new shrine and saw people crying. One girl looked like the girl I had killed. It must be her mom. Everyone seemed to leave except for the mom. I got out of the car and walked over to her. "Excuse me? Are you the mom of that missing girl?"

The girl looked at me crying and nodded. I gave her a hug as she cried in my arms. By this time everyone was gone and we were alone. "Do you love your daughter?" I whispered in her ear.

She looked at me as if this question surprised her. "O-of course.." I grabbed her throat and pinned her up against my car. "Then why did you let her walk home? Why didn't you pick her up?" She was trying to get out of my grasp. "It's you're fault she's dead. If you had been a better mom then she would be here. Now you'll get to see her again, and hear what I did to her." I smirked as I forced her into the trunk of my car.