Rules

Meg and I got out of the car and ran to the house. My mom was talking to a police Officer. I stood close to my mom. "Officer is everything okay?" I asked.

My mom looked at me, "Sweetie it's okay. The neighbors thought they saw someone lurking around the house twenty minutes ago..I called the police and informed them. They didn't find anyone or any sign of someone." Twenty minutes ago, I was at the Chinese place. It wasn't me.

The officer smiled. "It looks like your son here can protect you from any outside intruders. If you see anything give us a call. Have a nice night you guys." With that the cops got into their cars and left.

Meg got the food from the car and we all went inside to eat. My mom closed the curtains and locked the doors. "So..who's this lovely lady you brought home?" my mom said smiling at Meg.

"This is Meg, she's my girlfriend.." My mom looked at me surprised. I could've sworn I heard her mumble 'I knew he wasn't gay..'

Meg laughed and looked at mom. "It's very nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you." Meg and Mom kept talking and I ended up spacing out until after dinner.

*******************************

Meg and I went to the barn. On the way there we picked up the Chinese food guy to help me teach her the ropes. I even made my rules for her:

1. No guns unless emergencies
2. No hurting my mom unless I say otherwise
3. We kidnap when it's safe
4. I decide how we kill people and what we do with the bodies. You can give ideas though
5. You tell NO ONE
6. You don't go to the barn without my permission
7. If you want out you have to give me leverage to keep you from telling
8. You get one pass on who I cannot kill
9. You are not allowed to date. According to everyone else from now on we are together.
10. If you break these rules I am allowed to punish you however I see fit.
I can change these rules if I want. You are not allowed to hurt me. In any way or I will kill you.

She understood these rules and out the letter in the barn so nobody would find it. When we brough the man in the cage, he was still unconsious. My father and that girl's mom were dead. I didnt feel like moving their bodies yet.

"You wanna mess with him even more?" Meg asked me. "How?" I replied. She gave me a wicked smirk.