8

honestly my favorite gif of him. ❤️
-

Stephen

"See, it wasn't so bad," I told Morgan as she still held onto me tightly. I'm pretty sure that there will be more scratches on my back and shoulders. Great.

"Never again."

"You got your A though," I laughed. Christian grabbed ahold of us as him and Jose flipped us over. They unhooked the cords and we climbed out of the harnesses.

"That was the worst," she tells me in my ear. I chuckled to myself. Now we have to drive back to the city, yay.

"Is it alright if I shower at your place?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, "You'll smell like a girl though."

"It's okay," I shrugged. All I know is that I didn't want to stay wet like this. "C'mon let's head home, it's already getting dark."

She nodded her head and we both said goodbye to the boys. I could tell she was tired from the way she was walking, slouched. If we were at school, she would never dare to do that - she says it always gives the teacher a bad perspective of you.

I opened the door for her out of habit and walked around to my side. She put her seatbelt on and crossed her arms, her eyes slowly starting to shut. Her hair was still wet from the fall but that didn't seem to mind her.

My phone starting buzzing from my pocket and I got it out, Klay was calling. I answered it.

"Hey," I said.

"Where you at, bro?"

"Went bungee jumping with Morgan for the project thing, what about you?" I gripped the steering wheel and continued to drive.

"We just came back from the movies. I love how ours is simple and y'all's is so daredevil stuff," he laughed. Daredevil stuff? Who says that?

I grinned, "You know I like that, I don't think Morgan likes it though."

"I bet. Where you staying tonight?"

"At her house."

"She let you?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Wow."

"Why you say it like that?"

"Because I thought you would never be with someone who is 'slut' and 'bitch.'"

I frowned, "I know, I kinda regret calling her that."

"You like her," he teased.

"No, I don't, I just don't want to be mean to her."

"Oh yeah? Because if I recall, you called her 'my girl' in front of Russell. What was that about then?"

"I don't know, it just slipped out I guess-"

"Because you like her," he interrupted.

I rolled my eyes, "Bye, Klay."

"Bye, Steph," he laughed.

-

I pulled up into her driveway and began to shake Morgan awake but she wouldn't bulge. Her mom told me she left the door unlocked since it was already late.