please

Rated: S for Sex mentions, A for Angsty, there's also some curse words

Pairing: two girls, what's up I finally wrote some actual lesbians

Based off of: I just really needed to write so I just. I just wrote I don't even know really

Other notes: There are some serious sex mentions, I purposely didn't capitalize anything, also there's drug mentions too now that I think about it whoops

~~~~~~~~~~

"please" i begged weakly, utterly exhausted. "demolish me. bite me. scratch me. i want all your rage, all your hurt. take it out on me. please."

she appraised my body slowly as if i was up for auction.

"no thanks." she answered flatly.

"anything." i promised her.

"i don't want anything you can give." she promised right back. "besides, you're just high. when you're sober, you won't want anything to do with me. i don't fuck with that. i never have. and i'm not going to start now, not for you."

"who would you start for?"

the question seemed to give her a moment of pause. "dunno. doesn't matter. you should go to bed."

"you should come with me."

she snorted. "so you were serious about the scratching and biting? you're kinkier than i thought, jez."

"i just want to feel something." i blubbered helplessly. "i just want to feel anything at all. i want to be loved. i want to be held. i want my ass kicked."

she only shook her head. "i can't love you, jez. i'm sorry. i can tell that you're serious, that it's really what you need right now, to be loved and shit, but i can't do that for you. i'm going home."

i made a grab for her hand as she stood, but she brushed me off. "don't leave, ace. i changed my mind, you don't even have to touch me, you don't even have to look at me, just stay with me."

"can't."

"why not?"

she stared at me for a moment, long and hard, calculating. i must have looked pathetic. lying in my bed, tissues to my left, laptop to my right, runny mascara under my eyes, dressed only in some ratty pajamas and my shame.

"i hope you find what you're looking for, jez."

and she was gone.