Two

"How about this one?" We came to the mall to buy one t-shirt but somehow we'd ended up in Victoria's Secret.

"Jungkook, I'd never wear that." I grabbed the black lace thong from his hand and put it back.

"I think it would look great on you." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on kid," I took his hand and pulled him out of the store. "We're going to the kiddie section."

I pulled him into the clothing store farthest away from Victoria's Secret. I took a seat on a bean bag and shunned Jungkook to go pick a shirt. I pulled out my phone to see a few texts from the bastard and one from my cousin Asher. I answered Asher and deleted the texts that the bastard had sent. The nerve of him.

Jungkook returned a while later wearing a black basketball jersey with BTS written on it and a pile of folded shirts.

 If he thought I was buying all that for him, he was out of his mind

If he thought I was buying all that for him, he was out of his mind. I stood up to scold him and mid-way through my rant, I spotted a familiar couple walk into the store.

"Nevermind, let's go." I dragged him to the cashier and dug through my purse for my wallet. The damned thing.

"Noona, why are you in such a rush?" Jungkook looked at me with his doe eyes.

"It's nothi-" My eyes glossed over as I saw my ex-boyfriend Tae with the same Asian girl standing in front of us.

"Spoiling the boyfriend I see." He looked at Jungkook with a smirk. "He looks a little young for you, are you so desperate that you're dating kids now?" I slapped him and he held his jaw, still smiling. "Looks like you gave it all up," He looked at me from head to toe and licked his lips. I wanted to take an infinite number of showers to wash away the grime of a year spent with him. How did I manage to date such a swine? His eyes flickered back to Jungkook. "How was she? I waited a year for it but she gave to you in one night. Props to you."

Jungkook tightened his grip on the clothes he was holding. "Don't talk about her like that." He said through gritted teeth.

"Like what? I always knew she was a closet slut." The clothes fell to the ground as Jungkook punched Tae. I would be lying if I said that it wasn't fun to watch him bleed.

The girl gasped as she struggled to hold him up. She babbled in another language. "Don't ever speak to or about her like that again. If you do, I'll make sure you regret it." Jungkook's voice sounded different.

I paid for the clothes and Jungkook wrapped an arm around me protectively. We were currently outside the mall seated underneath a small gazebo.

"So that was your ex?"

"Yeah." I picked at the chicken salad with my gaze cast downwards.

"How did you even date someone like that?"

"He wasn't like that. He was sweet and caring and said it didn't matter to him if we had sex or not. He said he'd wait, but it was all a lie."

"All guys lie, it's the naked truth. But what matters is that one girl that makes them want to change." I could feel him staring at me but I couldn't bear to look at him. Why was I dishing all my deepest feelings to him? I was an adult, I should be able to handle this on my own.

"I guess I wasn't the one."

"You are for someone." I looked up at him and he looked away with a tinge of pink on his cheeks.

"What?" I pointed at his face. "You have a crush on your noona?" He looked at me weirdly. "Did I say it incorrectly?"

He didn't say anything and as quick as a flash he got up from his seat and leaned down to kiss me. His lips felt soft against mine and I felt my heartbeat quicken. I couldn't help it as I kissed back and pulled him closer by his shirt. I let him slip his tongue in my mouth as I gripped his black hair. I pulled away when I heard someone whistle.

"Get a room!"

I blushed as Jungkook smiled from his seat across the table. My phone rang: Asher was calling.

"Where the hell are you?"

"I'm at the mall."

"You don't come home and you're happily at the mall while I stayed up all night worrying about you."

"Ash I'm sorry, Tae and I broke up." I whispered, refusing to look at Jungkook.

"Oh...but if you think I'm not going to beat your ass for making me worry, you have another thing coming."

"Sorry, sorry, sorry."

"Come home now!" Beep. Asher always did crap like that.

"I have to go." I stood up and hailed a cab.

Jungkook grabbed onto my arm, preventing me from getting in the cab. He held the bag with the shirts I'd bought him in his other hand. "When are we meeting up again?"

My heart broke for some unknown reason when I said: "Never." His hand fell from my arm and it looked like he was shattered. I got in the cab and closed the door, looking at him from inside. His doe eyes were glossed over with tears and I told the driver to go. "I'm sorry." Was the last thing I said as the cab left him standing alone and brokenhearted on the sidewalk.