Eight and another Half

"I think I may have made your boyfriend mad. You look great first thing in the morning by the way."

"He's...what did you say to him?"

Jimin blinked and walked over to his closet. "I told him you were sleeping and he cursed at me before hanging up." He looked through some shirts and picked out a white one with long sleeves and a black tie.

I looked down at myself and saw that I was changed out of my clothes and was wearing a grey tracksuit.  What was up with guys changing my clothes?

"Thanks for taking care of me Jamie, thanks for the compliment too." I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and got out of the bed, immediately heading for his door.

I stopped when I felt his hand on my arm. "You should at least get cleaned up before you go."

🕕🕖

So, I stayed longer than I should have at Jimin's apartment.

So far I got my own toothbrush, I was wearing more of his clothes and he even swayed me into staying for breakfast. He had to go to work, so we caught a bus together and we parted ways on good terms and there seemed to be no underlying awkwardness. 

I unlocked my front door and stepped in, taking off my jacket and hanging it up before I kicked off my shoes. The house was quiet, mostly because Asher was staying with his girlfriend for awhile and I figured Jungkook got angry and went home.

I cautiously checked each room to see if I had any unwanted guests and I sighed before I made a beeline for my bedroom. As I opened the door, I made eye contact with Jungkook and let me tell you, he looked pissed.

I gulped when he got up from the mini-sofa and was heading straight for me. I don't know what I expected him to do but latching onto me in a warm hug was the last thing on my mind. I smiled as my hands raised to rest on his waist and he rubbed his hands along my back.

We swayed from side to side, dancing to our heartbeats. I didn't want to admit it again but I loved him. I snuggled into his chest, thinking that everything was okay.

"I'm still mad at you." He leaned down to kiss me and I eagerly met his lips.

"I figured."

"How do you think I feel seeing you show up in another guy's clothes and smelling like him?" He led me to the bed and laid me down, hovering over me.

I bit my lip, suddenly feeling very...aroused. "I know you're angry baby boy, I'm a bad girl." What the hell was I saying?!? Can I just stfu and say ten Hail Mary's?

He smiled before climbing on top of me, immediately lining my jaw with kisses. He grinded against me and I raised my hips to meet his groin, suddenly feeling needy. Our lips met again and I tangled my hands in his hair, letting out a small moan.

He pulled away, his face dropped to my crotch. He met my eyes and smirked before he kissed my abdomen. He unzipped my (borrowed) jeans and began tugging them down from my waist until I was only in my lace panties. He started to lick along my thighs, making sure to look at me while he did so.

His attention came back to my face and he sucked on my neck while he played with my breasts.

"I don't want any part of him on you. You're my babygirl." He nibbled on my earlobe and I moaned even louder.

He started unbuttoning my shirt and I didn't think twice about taking it off, throwing it to the ground with my jeans. He pulled away, leaving me hot, bothered and very, very horny.

He motioned for me to follow him and I did. It was like I was hypnotized. We got to the bathroom and got into the shower together. He was still fully clothed and he ordered me to strip which I did without question.

He pressed me against the cold wall and started attacking me with kisses again and I didn't notice that he was turning on the water. Icy cold water sprayed from above me and he smirked, immediately stepping out.

"Clean up baby girl, I don't like you smelling like other men."

A/N

I felt so weird writing this???

Brb, have to go bathe in holy water. I'm terrible at smut but I hope ya enjoyed!

Leave your thoughts in the comments!

💗💕