Ten

"How do I look?" Jimin adjusted his blue jacket and struck a random pose causing me to laugh.

"You look hot Jamie

"You look hot Jamie." I winked at him and he blushed. "What about me? Is it too much?"

 "What about me? Is it too much?"

"Nope, you look even hotter."

"Alright, do you have the invitations?"

"Yea," He took my arm and tucked it under his. "Let's go make your boyfriend jealous."

"I owe you forever for this Jamie."

"Shush, you don't owe me anything."

And soon enough we were in the club. The music was pounding so Jimin had to put his mouth to my ear to talk to me.

"Do you see him anywhere?"

"It's dark as Satan's ass in here."

"Is this your first time at one of these private parties?"

"Yeah and it's gonna be my last. Everyone's either high, drunk or both. This is not my style at all."

"I see," The pumping EDM music suddenly cut and Drake's 'One Dance' started to play. "So since you don't see your Kookie, how about we have some fun in the mean time?"

"Wanna dance?" Micah wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her toward him by her waist so that their bellies touched.

Micah's hips swayed from side to side and their bodies touched in intimate places. Micah turned around so her butt was now aligned with his crotch. She started twerking as the music changed to Rihanna's 'Work'.

"You got moves girl."

"What can I say? It's a gift." She turned around and grinded on Jimin's thigh.

"Whoa there honey."

"Um, yeah." She pulled away. "Can I still take you up on that offer about being my sponsor?"

"Of course." He took her hand and led her over to the bar.

"What can I get you?" A cute boy with like seven ear piercings came up to take their orders.

"Vodka, straight up." Micah said.

"I'll have a margarita." Jimin added.

He got their drinks and leaned over to Micah. "Can you handle your liquor Miss Beauty?"

She glanced at his neon name tag before responding. "That's what my friend right here is for," She nodded at Jimin. "Don't worry Ten, I'm in good hands."

Jimin finished his drink and motioned for Micah to get up. "See you around Miss Beauty."

"Same to you Ten."

Jimin held Micah's hand to guide her through the crowd. They were going up the stairs when someone touched his shoulder. He stopped and turned around only to be punched in the face.

"Oh my God Jungkook!" Micah pushed him back to help Jimin up from the ground; his lip was bleeding too.

"What the hell are you doing Micah? What the hell is this?"

Micah slapped him and he held his jaw.

"Come to your fūcking senses Jungkook and stop acting like a kid. I came here for you. I came here to commit to you and you're acting like a damn child."

"I'm childish? Aren't you the one who was dry-humping this guy while you have a steady boyfriend?"

"This guy is the one that got me in here. This guy is the one that left his job to come with me to get you..." Tears started to pool in her eyes. "THIS GUY likes me enough to put my feelings before his and bear the heartache just to see me happy. I met this guy before I met you and he cared for me just like you did." Her voice cracked.

"I..."

"Maybe it's good that you're angry right now. Maybe it's a sign that we really shouldn't be together. I love you but I can't deal with the immaturity right now. I made a mistake, goodbye Kookie."

"Micah," He held her arm and she shrugged him off. "Micah..." She pushed him backwards. "Tell me that you don't care."

"I don't." She seethed.

"Tell me you hate me."

"I do."

"Tell me you don't love me, regardless of everything we've been through."

"I don't love you, it was...just lust talking."

"So why are you wearing my jacket? Why can't you look at me?  Why can't you walk away even now?"

"I am," She turned away but he pulled her back and kissed her.

She shoved him off, slapped him and turned away again.

He lifted her up and kissed her yet again and she gave in for a moment before she slapped him again.

"Do you want to leave me? Do you want to break up?"

"Yes-" He put her down on top of the bar and went between her legs. He kissed her but this time she didn't slap him nor push him away. Instead she hooked her legs around his waist and let him kiss her.

Micah didn't even notice when Jimin left.

"No," She pushed Jungkook off. "Where's Jamie?"

She hopped off the bar and ran to the exit. Jungkook stood frozen in shock for a minute before he ran after her himself.

So, I realized that some of this book is in first person and other parts are in third person.  I will edit that once this book is completed and trust me,  I'll be done with this book soon. It may be sooner than you think.

Anyways, double update because I've been AWOL for a while.  I hope you liked it!

👅💅💚💜