Ten point Five

"Jamie, have you been crying?"

Her question was already answered. Jimin looked like a hot mess. His eyes were puffy, his nose was red and his face was visibly swollen. It looked like he was sleeping because she could see some faint wrinkles on his cheek, (that and the fact that he was only in blue boxers).

Without a word, he pulled her into a warm hug. He planted a quick kiss on her cheek and closed his apartment door behind them.

"I knew you'd come."

"I don't want you to misunderstand anything. I left him to follow you, I'm glad you're alright...ish. Bro's before hoes am I right?"

"Are you calling your boyfriend a hoe?" He managed a small smile.

Micah just shrugged in response and took off her heels."Running in these is murder." Jimin took them from her and walked out of the living room. He returned with a white long sleeved sweater.

"Are you planning to sleepover?"

She took the sweater and made he way to his bathroom.

"I really shouldn't be doing this." Micah stared at the floor tiles and Jimin put his fingers on her chin, raising her head so she could see him.

"You're not doing anything wrong," He placed an arm over her shoulders. "You need time to think, Kookie should understand that."

"I need to think," Micah shook her head. "I need a drink."

She shrugged off Jimin's hand and went to his kitchen to get a can of beer...maybe two or three cans of beer.

⏳⌛

In no time at all Micah was laying in Jimin's arms with her head on his shoulder. They were laughing at some unknown joke, Micah accidentally snorted which caused Jimin to spill some of his beer on the couch.

Pretty Woman was playing on the television but they were too busy looking at each other. Jimin leaned closer and Micah leaned back with a giggle.

"Can I tell you something Micah?" Jimin's speech slurred.

"Huh?" She giggled once again.

"I'm no good for you."

"What?" Her she attempted to sit up and they bumped foreheads. "Jimin Park what are you getting at?"

"Kookie really loves you and I'm a faker." Micah blinked slowly, the words made no sense to her.

"Jamie..." Their hot breaths kissed the other's face.

"You just–" Jimin pressed his lips to Micah's, the girl laying back on the couch as he climbed on top of her. "I'll hurt you, because he–"

Micah pulled him for another kiss, wrapping her legs around his waist. "I need you Jimin, you're my everything. You're always there through thick and thin."

They both wept silently, their tears mixing in the heated kiss as Micah's hands travelled to his boxers and his hands rested on her breasts.

Daybreak.

Jimin stirred. He was an early riser and as soon as he sat up, he was hit with a splitting headache.
He held his head and looked beside him to see Micah sleeping soundly. 

A wave of realization hit him when he saw that her hair was messy, her shirt was torn leaving her bra in plain view and her chest was littered in hickeys.

His eyes widened. He looked down seeing he was only in his boxers and his bedroom was a mess. He wanted to cry; Jimin thought he had ruined Micah.
Without a word he got dressed and started to clean up his room.

“If Micah woke up and saw this mess, she'd kill me.” Jimin thought. “We didn't have sex, we didn't. ” Jimin shook his head, convincing himself that he wouldn't do such a thing, especially with someone like Micah who valued her virtue.

“It's good, there's no blood, we're fine. I need her boyfriend to come get her, I don't want to see her anymore. Because I'm going to hurt–” Micah's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Jimin, what's wrong? Why does your face look like that?"

He turned around with a fake smile. "Nothing, just thinking about breakfast."

"Oh," she frowned. "What are those marks on your neck?"

"Oh these," Jimin licked his lips to  think up an excuse. "After we had those beers last night, we went out to the porch and the mosquitoes went crazy. They bit you the most on your chest and they got my neck." He nodded.

"Okay." Micah's phone started ringing and she picked it up, switching from English to rapid Japanese.

Truthfully, Jimin did not remember what had happened the previous night. The only thing that came up was opening his door to see Micah's concerned face. He wasn't prepared to have Micah distrust him.

He needed her to trust him for his plan to work. He managed to change her shirt while she was sleeping so there were no loose ends to make her suspicious.

"I need to leave Jimin." Micah climbed out of bed and put on the bedside slippers Jimin bought her from their last sleepover.

"Why?" He frowned.

"My parents are leaving. They're moving back to Tokyo next week."

"Are you going with them?"

"Of course not." She sucked her teeth. "I'm tired of those people looking at me sideways. I'm good here with my cousin, my friends, Kookie and you."

"How long will you be gone?"

"A week; ten days tops."

"Good luck." Micah hugged him, complementing his pronunciation before she left.

Jimin smirked. "My Japanese is good?" He glanced at the torn shirt that was folded neatly on his computer desk. "He taught me well."

A/N:

Sooooo, if you're not paying attention to the storyline this chapter won't make any sense to you.

Don't kill me for the late update, writer's block had me giving private dances for the longest. 😂

Anywhoo, hope you enjoyed.

P.P.S:
Look out for another update next week.

😍😘