Seven

"Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing here?" I asked as he pulled me to my feet.

"School was cancelled because someone sent a threat there." He casually replied.

I narrowed my eyes at him, feeling mad for a millisecond before taking in his mode of dress. I audibly sighed seeing that he wasn't in his uniform. 

"So instead of going home and enjoying your day-off, you came to see me?" I folded my arms across my chest while simultaneously looking to see if anyone was staring at us, which surprisingly, they weren't.

"Yeah, because I miss my girl." He smirked, closing the space between us. I nervously looked from side-to-side again and asked: "What are you doing Jung-"

He held me by my waist and pulled me to his chest and not even a second later, he pressed his lips to mine. I couldn't fight it as I felt the familiar feeling of bliss in the pit of my stomach.

Even though I willed my arms to stay planted at my sides, they found their way around his neck. I personally wasn't a fan of PDA but I didn't care at this moment because the world was practically frozen around us.

"Micah is such a hoe!" My eyes instinctively opened at the sound of Brandon's voice. I would be forever screwed if they caught us. The thing about my friends was: If you see anyone by themselves, the rest of them wouldn't be more than a foot away.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook lifted my chin and turned on the doe eyes. I was screaming internally at his stupidity that led him to come here and kiss me, but I fought off the urge to slap him.

He's lucky he's so cute...

I didn't even respond, grabbed him by the wrist and started running across campus. In under two minutes, we were at one of the school gates. Panicking internally, I thought of what to do to make him leave.

Jungkook looked at me with a quizzical expression. Without thinking, I pressed my lips to his. It lasted for a few seconds before I pulled away and started shoving him through the gate.

"What? Why'd you?"

I pushed down the sidewalk a little way from the gates and lightly slapped his butt. This made him do a 360° turn. His facial expression changed from his normal cheerful expression to a serious one.

"Why are you being so weird? Why do you want me to leave so badly? Are you hiding something?" His voice cracked at his last sentence. There was a glint of something in his eyes; it looked like a mixture of disbelief and heartbreak.

"Kookie," His eyes widened a bit as I used his nickname. I took one of his hands and guided it to my chest. He audibly gasped when he felt my heartbeat. My heart was pounding because of the feelings I had for this boy. "Can you trust me?"

"I will." He placed a hand on either of my cheeks, smiled and hugged me before leaving. He stopped and waved and I plastered a smile on my face. He soon disappeared from my sight.

**

Eluding my Gossip Girl friends, escorting Jungkook off campus and standing glued to the same spot where Kookie had hugged me (I was there for ten consecutive minutes with a stupid smile on my face), made me late for my Sociology lecture.

Being late for Sociology also resulted in me making a mad dash for my Psychology class (at the far end of campus). I made it just in time and breathlessly found a seat in the middle of the room. I took out a pen and a notebook and tried my best to steady my breathing.

The lecturer was giving a brief intro into The Mysteries of The Mind and I was totally engrossed in his lesson. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around with a mildly annoyed expression. This person was breaking my focus!

"I thought you'd be happy to see me."

"Jimin?"  My eyebrow raised automatically and he nodded silently

"Mr. Park, I would prefer if you wouldn't try to pick up women during my class time." I turned to see that the Professor, as well as my new classmates were looking at us.

"It won't happen again sir." The Professor nodded and continued the lesson. I went back to listening but then I heard Jimin whisper in my ear: "Let's grab some lunch after class, my treat."

I couldn't help the goosebumps that suddenly appeared on my skin. It was a good thing I was wearing a long sleeved cardigan.

**

I don't know why I expected to have a quiet lunch while I had the kind of friends I did. Sherlock Holmes and Batman combined didn't have half the sleuthing skills that they had.

I was currently dying of second hand embarrassment because: 1. They interrupted our lunch just as Jimin accidentally grabbed my hand instead of the orange juice and 2. They had seen me kissing Jungkook but instead they thought that Jungkook was Jimin because of their similar hair colour.

Now, I was stuck at lunch with my nosey friends and my bartender. My thoughts were all over the place because I never knew what was going to come next. But what followed was the one sentence I hoped would never come out of their mouths.

"Why didn't you tell us you had a new boyfriend?"