Eight and a Half

"This is nice."

"Yeah, who would've thought the beach would be this fun at night?"

I took the opportunity to look at Jimin while he was busy studying the waves lapping at our feet. The light from the mini-campfire made him look...

Like Kookie.

"Are you okay? You zoned out."

"Yeah, I'm good." He passed me a can of beer and I opened it, immediately sipping on the weird tasting liquid. I nearly spit out my drink when Jimin started unbuckling his jeans. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going for a swim," He motioned to the water with his head. "You in?" I looked down at my clothes. "Nevermind your clothes, ten o'clock is a great time to skinny dip."

"No thanks." I sipped the beer again.

"Your loss." He shrugged and shimmied out of his jeans and took of his shirt, revealing his rock-like abs. I didn't realize that I'd started to drink faster. When he turned his back to me and took off his boxers, I choked.

I coughed repeatedly into my hand and I felt a warm hand rub my back. I wanted to open my eyes but I was afraid to see anything that I shouldn't.

"Yeah Jamie, I'm good." I opened my left eye and didn't look up until I heard the water splashing.

"I'm in, you can look now."

I looked over to him and raised my beer can. I reached for another and started humming along to the song Jimin was singing.

**

"You should go without a shirt more often Jamie~"

"Where should I take you Micah?"

"Take me home with you-" She tripped over her feet and Jimin held her tighter as she giggled. "I want you to be my teddy bear Chim-Chim, Chimin."

Jimin laughed to himself and held her tighter to prevent her from falling."Alright."

Jimin soon grew tired of holding her up by her waist and he lifted her up, leaving her face to rest on his chest. "You're so pretty Jamie."

"I'm gonna need you to stop talking."

🕙🕚

"Alright, lay down girlie, get some rest." He untied her shoelaces and pulled up his sheets to cover her.

"Yeah, yeah Kookie, I like- what do you mean four kids?" Jimin heard Micah start to mumble. "But mom, I don't want to move back to Japan. I like it here... Why would we even go to Tokyo? That's why I moved out to live with Ash, he doesn't force me to-. Ok, happy birthday Naruto." Jimin raised an eyebrow in confusion ever since she switched languages.

Jimin heard a phone buzzing and he checked his phone before he realized it was Micah's.

Incoming call
Kookie 🍪

Answer Decline

Jimin contemplated what he should do. He lowkey wanted to answer but this Kookie person could be her boyfriend or something. Nevertheless, if he didn't reply 'Kookie' was sure to worry...right?

"Hello?"

"Where's Micah?" Jimin felt a little intimidated by the much deeper voice on the other line.

He cleared his throat and glanced over to her sleeping form on his bed. "She's asleep, she needs to rest after-"

"What the fūçk you mean?"

"Um-" Before he could even respond, the phone line went dead.

A/N
11/10/16