Five

"You two..." Asher glared at Jungkook and then at me. "Tell me what the hell is going on before I get angry and snatch your edges."

I audibly gulped and Jungkook gripped my hand under the table. Jungkook and I were seated side by side with Asher across from us. Asher had his hands folded across his chest and stared at us coldly, waiting for an answer.

"Ash-" Jungkook cut me off.

"Micah and I are dating." The bass in his voice made me get goosebumps. I side-eyed him to see that he was staring fearlessly at Asher who blinked multiple times before smiling wickedly.

"And where do you know her from little boy? I'm sure my cousin doesn't like children."

"And do I look like I'm wearing diapers?" Jungkook asked with a sarcastic smile. "Micah is my girlfriend and there's nothing you can do about it."

Asher rolled his eyes and he looked like he was about to pounce on Jungkook. "Bitch, I knew something was up with you two." Asher laughed and playfully pushed Kookie.

"Huh!?" I deadpanned. I literally thought Asher was going to make a fire erupt on our backsides.

"We're almost twins, you can't hide anything from me." I sighed in relief and Kookie side-hugged me. "You have my blessing twin, you can freely be a hoe from now on."

"...thanks?"

I heard the Kim Possible theme song start to play and Asher whipped out his phone. "What's the stitch bitch?" I had to stifle a laugh as Asher listened keenly to the person on the line, cringing every now and again. He finally silently gagged and hung up with a sigh. "I have to go now, my minions need me. Micah, I'm glad you found someone worth keeping. Kookie, protect my twin or I will slay you, got that?"

"I will." He made a heart with his fingers.

"Gotta blast!" Asher rushed out of the room and the sound of the front door slamming resounded through the apartment.

"Now that we have the house to ourselves..." Jungkook kissed my forehead and I pushed him off.

"Let's take you home." I pinched his cheeks causing him to pout. "So cute!"

"Let go of my hand you little brat!" I whisper-yelled at Jungkook.

He held my hand firmly as we walked along in the school district. I tried to pry my hand out of his but he had a monster grip. I smiled awkwardly at the students who we happened to pass by on our way to Jungkook's school. Why were we going there? I didn't know, but all I knew is that I felt very out of place.

"Why am I here again?" I called out from behind Jungkook as he pulled me along.

"You're being a good girlfriend by dropping me off at school."

"The bus does that, not me." I dryly replied looking around for any familiar faces. If any one of my friends from Uni ever spotted me here, I'd be done with.

"You should be glad I'm even going to school..."

"That's true." I nodded to myself as we came to a halt in front of the school building. The bell rang and hoards of students began rushing inside the building.

"Bye babygirl." He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead. I smiled warmly as he waved goodbye to me and disappeared into the crowd. This kid...

I walked along the now empty street with a stupid smile plastered on my face. I focused on my feet as I walked and in no time I came to a bus stop. It was a full two hours until my next lecture but I always preferred to be early. I put on my headphones and sang along softly with Paramore.

A bus stopped and I got on greeting the driver warmly with a smile. As I was paying I heard someone shout: "Stop the bus!"

"Wait, there's someone coming." I said to the bus driver. He stopped and opened the bus door.

"Thank you." The person said breathlessly.

"No prob-" My mouth hung open when I realized who it was.

"Crybaby?"

"Bartender?" I asked incredulously.

"It's really a small world." His eyes closed as he smiled.

There he goes again with that beautiful smile.