The Real Guardians (rotg fanfic)

Author's Note

Ok the Four main girls are me and my friends. I based everything on our birthdays and turned out it was exactly what we wanted ok imma shut up know I hope you like it. Ps. I'm Jamie this is just a coincidence

Pss. follow me on instagram for updates sneak peaks and the characters of all my books @Airabella _oc _rp

Jamie's POV

I woke up to my phone blaring 'This is Halloween' from Tim Burton's Nightmare before Christmas. "I just fell asleep."I told my Jonny Depp screen saver. Suddenly I felt I thump on my side "Desdemona! you scared the crap out of me!"I screamed at my cat, startled.

She jumped down and ran down the hall leaving me to motivate myself to move. I slowly sat up and took my hair out of it's short ponytail. I got up and threw on my black skinnes and a Legend of Zelda shirt and tied my conversion to my feet. I looked down at my phone "wow integram blew up last night what it's exactly one month untill October!" I forgot my Instagram updates and started daydreaming about what I would be for Halloween.

I eventually got back to reality and started fixing my hair.I almost burnt myself with my straighter as I screamed along to "Rebel Love Song" by none other than Black Veil Brides "Emerged!" I screamed as Andy Beirsack continued the song without me. I burnt the side of my finger. I somehow made it threw the pain and went on straightening my hair then teased it. I switched over to my Disney playlist and listened to 'At Last I See The Light' from Tangled. I know I have a wide variety of music. Don't judge.

I had started putting on eyeliner and my phone had a seizure. It was Stephonie "hey creeper!!!" "Makeup wait a sec."I text back ignoring the nickname. I finished out the eyeliner and headed to the kitchen. "Hey Loner." I text her back trying to tune out my sister. I might love her on the inside but I never showed it. I put bread in the toaster and packed everything into my school bag. I went back to my toast, it wasn't finished, I started stirring up hot chocolate and then the toaster and my phone went off at the same time scaring the crap out of me.

"ok will you wait on me I wonna show you something" she text." kk G2G" I text back took out the toast and sprayed butter on it. Then checked my Instagram as I ate. I hadn't noticed how much time went by untill I heard my sister yell "BUS" from outside. I dropped my phone in my bag and gave the rest of my pre breakfast to the cats and ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephonie's POV

West Point High

Fall

"Hey you don't have to wait on me after all." I told Jamie as I walked up beside her just before we walked into the school building. "good I wasn't going to anyway." she smiled then we both laugh. We start walking again. "So what is it?" She asked. I pulled out a necklace I had made myself and showed her. "I made it and one for everyone else." I told her with a smile on my face.

We walked into the lunchroom got our breakfast and found our friends. There was only Diana and Bri, Tiana was missing.

"Hi muffins" said Diana as we sat Bri was in the middle of chewing her brick hard waffle."Hey hey!" said Jamie a little to happy. She was never good at keeping a surprise a secret.

"Ok what is it?" stiffled Bri as she swallowed. I pulled out all the necklaces and each of them took the one expected. I got a snowflake,Diana got the bunny,Bri got the heart,and Jamie got the Pumpkin, leaving the fairy for Tiana. I hope she'll like it She hasn't gone here for long but we all were already such good friends. I was flooded with thank you's then everyone fell silent as 'They' walked in. First came Jack Overland, he had white flippy hair and ice blue eyes, he is my favorite.He wore a blue T-shirt as always and dark brown skinnies. Then came Hallow Stevenson, Jamie's favorite.