Chapter 4

Bri's POV

    "I fill like I'm woddeling." says Stephenie as we walked out of the dining room following North." That's because you are." chuckles Jamie. We all laugh." WOW!" we all wisper as we walk into a library farther than the eye can see, well all but Stephenie." Aw man" she wined. They have everything! Everywhere from accent history to Greek mythology and a huge section I had no clue of.

    "Girls this is were you will find all you need to know." he says pulling out several books the size if three Harry Potters  put together. " Ghive Prophecy , Ghive powers, Becoming a Guardian, And last but most important  The love bond of Ghive and Guard." He said pointing to each. "Bri you get The love bond of Ghive and Guard." great the most important was mine to study, but on the upside its pink."Diana," he continued " You get Ghive Prophecy." he said  putting the giant grey book in her arms. She wiggled it around some untill it was parallel then huge it to her body. " Jamie you git Becoming a Guardian" he gave her the Black brick of a book and she held it like a kid on her hip."and Stephenie you get Ghive powers." he says handing the book to her."I'm not carrying that." she says."Its to heavy."" Just take it back to your room." North tried. "no"she responded. "fine Phil will carry it." the yetie came from behind Bunny. "O my gosh what's that?"she asked hiding behind Jack hugging his neck. "Its Phil the yetie." croaked Jack. "oh. Awsome!!!!" she let go of Jack and ran to Phil hugging him almost nocking him into Bunny. Bunnymund sent a hard glare then Diana scratched his hear and he started to thump his leg against the floor.I laughed. "Dont do that"exclaimed Bunny his voice going threw several octives. "Here hold this."said Stephenie. We all start walking out of the library. "Guys let the girls have some time to get settled and explore there rooms and Books." said north infasizeing the last word. We noded and walked to our rooms." Ok lets scan threw the books for about Ten minutes then we meet I my room." said Diana. We nodded and split up into our rooms.

     I walked into my room. The pink, purple, and red was memorizing.There was floating clouds and on the ceiling and flowers the shape of hearts coming out of the heart patterned rug. I sat the huge book down on the heart bed and walked into the  heart shaped doorway as the clouds infont of it  parted and closed behind me like sliding doors. I walked to the back of the closet and pulled on the nobs on the wall. A rack of clothing came out of the wall. It was fuzzy, silly, thik, and soft pajamas. I looked threw them. Almost everything had holes in the back, but I finally found some spongebob valentine shorts and a pink cameo. I pushed the rack a little then it zipped back into the wall. I went back to the closet door and slipped on the fuzzy slippers and walked out. Why does everything in here so Valentine- y? I wondered then remembered the book. I picked it up and draged it to the floating desk in the corner and sat on a cload to read.

        You must be the Ghive of love. For starters your Guard should be Cupid, if you haven't figured that out yet. All the Ghives Listed in Ghive Prophecy must have a strong love bond with there Guards. You are to keep this to your self, Cupid, St.North, and the Sandman. You will soon have many powers of Cupid. When that happens you must help protect your sisters, brothers, and love. You must protect there love bonds as well, for if they fall out of love both Guard and Ghive will lose all power and die or be close to death.

    I lost track of time I was supposed to meet the girls ten minutes ago I stuffed the book into the chest under the window and walked to Diana's room.

    Stephonie's POV

You would be surprised how interesting  A book is when your in two inch fuzzy pajamas and have cocoa made by Phil. I completely forgot about the girls. I hoped up off the bed and to the tree in the corner of my room and turned the not and the bark came back as I walked back into my closet. I went to the back corner and put the book on a shelf above a bookshelf overfilled with movies. I walked out of the closet closed the bark and graded my jacket and swung it around my blue pajamas then walked to Diana's room.

     I walk barefoot down the hall and opened Diana's door. Her room was covered in anime animals they were so freaking cute. She jumped as she sat in a bean bag reading. She sat the book on the grassy floor and layed a pair of reading glasses on the desk. I huge an anime penguin untill Jamie and Bri walked in. "O my god!I have some of these in my room." Jamie said holding an anime bunny . "Did you know that they all do this?" asked Diana and picked up a cat and kissed it. It started moving on its own and ran to Bri meowing she picked it up and kissed it. It went stiff again. I ran over and huged her wall. "Your wall if fluffy!" I said they all laughed. The wall was covered in blue fax fur. "hey were did you get that?" asked Jamie. " I must not have noticed it in my closet." said Diana showing off her blue jacket with bunny ears. " You look like an esscimo!" I say pointing to the fur around the hood and sleaves, they laugh. "Were is your closet?" I asked. She walked over to a pink circle of grass and jumped twice falling into a whole. "Its like Alice in wounderland!" she said calling up. One by one we jumped down the whole.