Chapter 11

Diana's POV

"You can't just tell a snow globe where to go said" North. "Why not replied" Buddy aggravated. "Because you have to have a mind's image of where it is" replied North trying to be calm.

"Well wasn't the hologram mind's image enough? We have to go." Bunny was agitated. North sat down thinking, then slowly raise his head. "funny we have to know exactly where she is." He replied, you could see the worry in his eyes. Bunny like an ashamed child for not knowing he needed to.

"We'll find a way!" jack was hopeful. I looked up at buddy, "and what if we don't?" I asked. I saw realization in all of their eyes. Stephanie looked at me, "don't be negative, Pitch isn't that smart." she smiled. "You would be surprised" mumbled Hallow.

"You're the only one with experience around him, you're the only one that could help her." we looked at the now grumpy Hallow, Who was he?, I couldn't tell anymore.

"he knows we can shape shift, but she does not." he said ashamed. "of all things..., what did you teach her mate?" asked Bunny agitated. "to teleport, I thought it was more important." Hallow mumbled. Tooth flew down beside him, "in a way, it is but does he know she can?" " I wouldn't doubt that she has tried." he looked up at her. "Idea!" screamed North. Buddy jumped ,startled. "What is it mate?" he asked catching his breath. " Tisar Lunar gave me this", North went to a chest built in to the wall. He whispered Latin words, The chest slowly opened.

It withheld a globe, it looked like it was made of gold. North picked it up gently, then Sat it on a desk. "What does it do" asked Jack. North looked at Hallow "what do you want most?"

I hope you like it, I found a new way of typing please vote comment and share and never forget to follow your dreams and just keep believing.