Chapter 2

Diana's P.O.V.

   I have been mental freaking the fudge out ever since second period when I saw Bruce a few rows away from me. I almost had a heart attack. Then when I went to Third he came up ti me and just started talking in his thik Australian accent. I almost triped over my feet. The more he talked to me the more I felt like a rabit. My heart was racing. "o I'm sorry love what's your name?" he asked. "I-Im Diana." I stammered normal I'm extremely hyper but now I was nervous.

He walked with me to class and sat beside me and has been since. Now I'm at the break table waiting for everyone to appear and thankful Bruce went off to set with his brothers. Stephonie and Jamie were the first ones out and I became suspicious. They were walking with Jack and Hallow and had gimungus smiles shaped on there faces. The guys went over yo set with Bruce and the girls came over towards me. They both mouthed "Oh my GOD" as soon as they sat we all exploded. Telling one another about what happened. Then we saw Brightened and Camren walking from the opposite side of the building as everyone else and our eyes almost bugged out of our heads. Shred was holding hand with that hotty.

   She said by and joined us. We all gushed for the fifteen minutes we were allowed. Then it was me and Jamie as we walked away to science as they walked up beside us. "Hey Hallow this is Diana one of my buddiez." she told him I waved then turned back to Bruce. He looked a light shocked "were did you get that?"he asked pointing to my necklace. "Stephonie made them and gave them to us this morning." I explained. He nodded at Hallow. We walked into the lab and we all sat at the same table. Bruce and I on one side and Hallow and Jamie on the other. Jamie and Hallow talked about their favorite movies and Bruce and I talked about the class.  It quickly passed as our conversation grew as we all joined in and It dawned on me that Bruce's eyes looked like a Bunny's.

     We all walked to lunch together like we had known each other all our lives. We all set together and it was the first time I noticed Tiana was gone and I knew she was here earlier.

Bri's POV

   My day was lime walking on water I was in sixth period seting with Camren as we chated back and forth giting in trouble twice, but what else was computer class for? I already knew we both had band next but I still didn't know what he played.

   As we walked to the band bus he tossed his keys to Hallow as he walked with Jamie. "Be back to get me by five." he said in a serious tone. We both got onto the bus but we wern't  able to sit together. Boy girl separation. I sat with a random girl and just thought about what happened as I griped my bag.

I have a freakin boyfriend! And he's hot nice hot and sweet and we have so much in common.

He shook my shoulder as he passed me going down the else. I finally found out what he played. we were in the middle of rehearsing for our Christmas thingy months befor time and I heard something I never knew we had. When the song was over we were excused. I saw him in the back still slightly sturming three giant harp. He had made it sound so amazing. He stood up held my hand and we walked out. My mom was almost there immediately. CRAP. "see you later." he said blowing a kiss with a twinkle in his eyes. I blushed bad, he walked behind the car and hoped in to Jack's with an angry face Jack rose his hands as if yo sender. Seriously in front of my mom! I thought and threw myself into the car. I let out a long sigh of relief when I noticed it was my brother.

   [ 1:30 am Next Day Saterday ]

       I woke up to my baby brother at the foot of my bed. " Sissy Angel here" he stammered excitedly. "No he won't come till Christmas come here." he claimed in with me and was slightly snoring in no time. I couldn't sleep. I went to the kitchen and made hot chocolate and fliped the T.V. to my recorded Monster High "Why Do Gholes Fall in Love" and siped. This one is my favorite because it has C.A. Cupid. Then everything went black.

    Stephonie's POV

3:00pm school parking lot.

     "So.." I realy wanted something to happen its happened to everyone else but me. "I have a filling will be seeing a lot of each other." he says. Well no sh*** sherlock. I think to my self. He chuckled. "I need to give you something." He reached into the back of Camren's car and pulled out a jacket. "Here." he stamered as he tryed to find the word and handed it out to me."What do I need this for?" I asked him because it didnt get cold here untill mid November. "Tiana said to give it to you. Plus I think its gonna get a little cold later. A chilling but pleasant breeze blew in my face."Ok! ok ok ok." I tild the wind. "You know one ok would have been fine." he says with an adorable smirk on his face. I draged the hoodie over me. It fit perfectly. We both sat in the car and waited on the others.

[2:00am]

   I was on my fourth monster. I had stayed up all night because Jamie was making me watch Sleepy Hollow. The Icubod Crain guy was hot but I was scared by the rest so I fegured I would refresh on MLP. Then yhe computer screen went black and I fell asleep.

   Jamie's POV

   I woke up in a dark room. Decorated in things of many categories but somehow they all fit together: hello kitty, Lion king, Alice In Wounderland, Tim Burton things, Disney princesses, and some stuff.for every holiday. "This must be a dream were am I?" I asked myself. Then looked down to my pa jamas. A Lincoln park shirt and short fuzzy shorts. I.looked back at the bed. It was pink with black lace and spiderwebs. I noticed something on the end. "O my god!" I said a little to load. There was a Corpse Bride hoodie. I freakin love that movie. It fit just like I like it two sizes to big. It even had thumb wholes and it was a good thing too I was freezing. I looked around the room and found a guitar shaped door. It lead to a huge closet. I looked around and found a pare of riped black skinnies and bright blue tights. I layered them and put on Navy Blue knee high convers. "Ok if this is a dream I better wake up with these cloths." I told myself laghing as I looked in the mirror. My hair was perfect and so was my makeup then I remember I was playing Infinity on my Xbox. I must have fallen asleep.

    I went to the.door that had posters all over it with some of the most awsome bands.ever : The beetles, BVB, BOTDF, Alice Copper, Johnny Cash, Elvis, and th list goes on. I opened the door and walked out The girls walked out of the rooms down the hallway at the same time I did. We all walked up to each other. "Were are we?" asked Bri. "I don't know lets find out." We all walked in a single file line down the hall way and came to a door. I opened it and my jaw droped."I Knew This Was Were We Were!" says Stephonie. "How!" said Diana. "Just a hunch" she said as we were pushed into the room by a big bear looking thingy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it it took forever and sorry I lied Stephonie. Its up faster than I thought. Plez coment vote and share give me some ideas with what you want to happen and just to let you know no I will not make them all die

  Love You Ghostesists :3