Chapter 9

Jamie's POV

        "Wait a minute how do we controle changing?" I asked remembering Hallow's promise for Disney on Ice. " Acc I all most for got each of you hold something dear to you no?" he asked. We all looked downn at the necklaces Stephanie made for use we knew if she wasnt here life would be to serious and we would all be insane. Mason on the other hand looked at his wrest with a leaher braclete among  with tears threatining to spill out. "These things are you portal to looking normal and living the rest of your normal lives." he said and it suddenly cklicked all the guardians had a necklace just like there Ghives exept for Tooth and Mason. "Here Ill show you" said Bunny. He hopped out and griped his paw around a wodden bunny one a chain around his wrest. He glowed like a sun then the light demmed and there stood Bruce. One by one we tryed it nailing it the first try. Last was Masion "How would I-" he asked. North thought for a minute " stand like this because you need to have a grip on it." he said standing with one hand around his other wrest looking down. The fairy boy did as North sugested. His light was the brightest of all and to be human now I could have easily misstaken him as a SM vampire ((Stephaie Myere style ))

      There stood was an Irish boy with red hair fair skin and freckels, Bri started drowlin. Camren swirled his fingers and had  ring of pink sand put it on her head and almost instantly she looked away and pulled him into a proective hug. I chuckled just  little and looked back to Hallow standing lonely in the dark corner. "So what can I do Mr.Teleportochangeo?" i asked picking up my wolf. " well you can do this" he held my hand blinked then we were in  pine tree outside. "wow how?" i asked " just hold my hand ad concintrate on were you want or need to be" he said in  calming voice. I concentrated on my room sqweezed my dog and his hand. When I opened my eyes I was at the doorway to my room. "close." I said he smiled. " Great you go get dressed and we have a birthday date to go to." he said smiling . "ok" i answer he walked away and wistled for he pup.

    Wow its already my birthday? I walked into my closet and sliped into the dress I found earlyer. It was a soft black sweetheart dress the flared into  totoo at the hips and frilled with fishnet and lace. I pared it with knee high black combatboots covered in belts lastly adding my pumpkin ckoker and bat ear rings. I turnned around to see a Hallow in a black tee and skinny jeans with convers to match and his pumpkin chain necklace. "Hello Mr.Hansome and who jus might you be?" I asked. " I- I am yout cure to nightmares." he said with a hinting glance in his eyes. I laugh and held his hand I closed my eyes and focused on the ally beside were the show will be held the I opened them. " score! nailed it!" I screamed. He shushed me. we got out tickets and found our sets. "Hallow you got front row tickets" I asked admiring his eyes. " and now instead of the Pumpkin King Im Prince Charming?" he asked "totally" I said griping his hand leaning into his shoulder as the music started.

{{ I found a disney related video to the right its not disney on ice but I know youll love it and I rely didnt want to explain the whole show because this chapter is supper long and if your on the app you can find it by  searching heahertraska on youtubeXD back to the story}} 

   Last to go on was The Little Mermaid. The scene was Sabaschan singing kiss the girl. The show was almost over when I looked over to Hallow. He put his hand on the side of my face and kissed me. To be honest untill that moment I realy never believed in love. I felt tingaly all over like every nerve in my body was a live wire then he pulled away as the song ended. I smiled at him brightly.

    Stephanie's POV

   I switched back into my guardian form  this time insead of just shoulder legth brown hair it had blue for to inches on the bottom and held Jack's hand "Love the hair Snowflake." he said ending with his brightining smirk. "I love it, hey by the way whatcha gonna be for Halloween?" I asked him. " I dont know that many people cant see me as a guardian and I just recently am able to have a human form." he said with a pang of sadness. "well we have two weeks we could just have Phil make them." I smiled up to my new friend. He ratled off Yetie talk. " K ill be turnning into a pony as you do." he said droping me off at my door. " wai a minute just please show me something I can do besides see the future." I pleaded. He thought " Ill show you this it might come in hand." he zeroed in on his clitched fist then carfully opened his hand as a perfectly made snowflake huvered above his hand. "this types of snowflakes are like a type of mood improver trust me bunny and North need them from time to time." he blew it into Phil's face. As it landed gracfully on his nose his eyes twinckled and he picked me up and sat me on his shoulder. "wow" I did the same thing as Jack and proformed it perfectly. " wow that took me forever to do the first time." he said in aw I laughed at him as Phil put me down and I opened my door. "Bye flash Twilight will be waiting" I say as I walked in. I went to the box I received just two days ago. A perfect purple and pink wig, purple skirt and shirt with white puffed sleaves. I changed back into human form and put it all on adding the crown and the shoes. I walked out to find a Flash version of Jack topped off with blue hair.

"shall we?" he asked. I looked at him seriously. " we is Jack?'' i asked with a smile. He looked at me " he is the boonana king." we both laughed and started to the workshop to fetch a snowglobe portal.

    Bri's POV

    'So" I said as I walked around the corner after departing from the seromony hoping he would show me something I could do. "I know you wana know a power" he said I looked at him bafelled how did he know that. "True loves can tell what the other wants." he said pulling me, wings and all, in close. " Thats why were going to Alaska Im taking you for target practice and anything else we might get out hands on." he said with a hint of mischife in the last words." As we walked out we saw our friends  as ponies Jack Staphanie and Diana annd Bruce trying to figure out were the bronycon was. "Hey guys its in Miami Flordia." I call out to them as I put my things in the trunk. " thanks mate" said Bunny as they leaped threw the portal. Jamie and Hallow left just befor they did.  "You might wanna change love." Cupid said. I realized I was still in my Fairy form. I wraped my hand around my necklace turned human then jumped into the car. I confeace I was exited. I looked in the mirror to see him runing to the car but then noiced I had pink roots and pink dip die in my black hair. "were did this come from?" I asked as he climbed into the car. He looked at me " the moon has altered you to mark you as one of hiss children why do you think my human form has pink?" he asked " Oh " I said as we cudelled together and drove along.

Diana's POV

    " What did he teach you?" she asked as we waited on Jack and Bruce to get the tickets. " To throw the boomarangs." I answered Stephanie as we walked in the doors of what seemed like Eqtestrya onn earth. I had tuked my now blue and blond hair under a yellow wig and paired it with Deerpy Jacket and Gray skinnies and grey boots.

  We walked around for hours talking to other ponies and playing games at booths and checking out the new releases coming out next year. We were at a table for new Rainbowdash dolls when Stephanie literally zoned out. I pulled her into the bathroom and sat her on the floor. Nothing happened, then she unfroze as a tear ran down her check. SHe reatched out her hd to me and when I tryed to help her up I saw her vision

****************************************************************************

    It was Jamie and Hallow walking into a Ally happily. Then a screatingly evil laugh. "I knew you would come to me my nightmare queen" said a tall shodowy man pointing to Jamie. " She is not a Nightmare Queen she is MY Vampire Princess." said poor Hallow transforming into I giant horse then the man faded into the Shadows taking Jamie with him leaving Hallow back in human form lieing on the ally all alone and crying then he disapered.

*******************************************************************************

   the vision slowly faded and came back to reality as Bruce shook me awake. I huged him tightly. "Who is the shadow man?" I asked he looked at Jack concerned " Its the Nightmare king Pitch Black, why?" he answered

I hope you liked it please coment share and always believe

 the story is picking up were do you think Jamie went and what do you think will happen to Hallow ow that half of him is gone will he revile secrets to save his love or will a woundering nightmare spill its knowladge?        PS: PLEASE TELL ME IF THE VIDEO WORKED ON HOSE THAT USE COMPUTERS IF NOT ILL RETRY BECAUSE ITS SUPER AWSOME.