Chapter 6

Jack's POV

  Every one came running and surrounded us like it would help to stare. I was in a frenzy. I asked to coaches what I should do all they said was "What, oh, go to the nurse." so I dressed back into my human cloths and carried her up stares.

    I didn't go to the nurse she doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.(sorry ill change the rateing btw there will be more)

    The only thing I could think of was Disney. Why I have no idea. I turned and swung open the Janitor closet door. I layed Stephanie on a big crate thing and prayed she would wake up. I should have listened, done something, I fell like I'm the biggest loser in the freakin world.

     I looked at her unconscious body then slowly walked closer. Cupid once said "If its unmovable show your love and the mountain will move." I didn't understand it untill now. I knelt down to her and put my hand gently under her chin and lifted her face upwards to face mine. Then lightly put my lips on hers. She woke up in a frenzy and I backed away,"I'm -I'm sorry I just-" she cut me off."Just get your frosty but over here and finish what you started." I smiled and walked back to her and gently put my lips on hers. Fireworks bottle rockets and explosions.

    I felt tingaly all over."You know this is all Cupid and Bri's falt right?" I shook my head." I wanna find out what was in those books." I said as we started walking back to the gym for the last fifteen minutes of the class to get our things. Cupid's gonna get it.

           Bri'sPOV             

     Camren and I walked out of Math and went to my locker." I have a feeling" I hear my favorite sound in the world, Cupid's voice. "What's that?" I ask him. "Jack finally had a moment." he said. Awww I wonder what it was. I wanna know.

    "What was it ,tell me please." I begged standing and hurling my bag around me. "I have a feeling they will tell you." he said talking about the girls and Hallow, he is the queen of gossip although he never shows it. We walked to the cafeteria and speak of the devil and he will appear.

   Hallow walked up beside us followed by Jamie tuking her sketch book in her bag. "you know yet?" asked Camren." Know what?" he asked back."nevermind." said Camren a teasing smiled crossed his face.

    He looked at Hallow and made a motion like he was shooting a bow. It hit me."Who!" yelled Hallow a little way too loud. We walked the rest of the way in silence and confused faces untill we walked in the cafeteria doors and saw Stephanie and Jack acting like complete love birds then we all backed out." Why would you do that to her you know Jack's gonna blow up on you." I said " I was worried to death!" said Jamie. " But its a good thing cause we all have to have a -"  Cupid cut me off. We all walked back into the door Hallow still confused on what he missed.

     " Hey guyzzz" said Jack staring at Camren. Diana and Bruce walked in. They stopped laughing when they noticed the tension. "What happened?" asked Bunnymund knowing truly that Jack didn't like Cupid. " He shot me" said Jack ,Stephanie looked pleased staring at Jack quietly for once."what!" screamed Hallow, Jamie pinched him." How did I miss that?" Cupid looked at Bruce and did the same movement. "Oh about time." he said. " Whats in the books? , everyone knows but me." Jack wined. " That's because you won't read the books." Explained Bruce.

     [October 3 Two weeks later

        Saturday at the pole.]

    Diana's POV

     Jamie's Room

    "I cant believe this." I say out of nowhere after putting away mincraft."Believe what?, your always a better gamer than me?" She asked. " No the fact that we practically live at the North Pole. We will have all kind of powers in less than ten days and we are all in amazing relationships with the main guys of freaking childhood." I said like it was obvious, I mean daa.

     We sat on her bed and she pulled out her book and flipped to a page. I scaned over it "so what ever we turn into this weekend we will be forever after I turn Eighteen." I asked astonished. " look at it this way," she started calmly," Ill be able to meet a vampire!" she ended steaming. I laughed.

     If this is real anything else could happen. "Its a possibility." I say." So how is Hallow?" I asked wanting the details. " omg he is so awsome we are going to Disney on Ice for my birthday if I can control it by then." She said with a giant smile. " Brucy gonna take me to Bronycon." I brag. "Awsome!" she says I don't know why but she never gets jealous and I know she would love to go. "Stephanie is going too and Cupid and Bri are going to Alaska." I say. " who are you dressing as?" she asked. "Derpy and Bunny is gonna be Whoovies." I say. "What about Stephanie and Jack?" she asked. " what do you think?" I ask her and we both say " Pinkypie" at the same time. " actually no she is gonna be equestria girls Twilight" I say " What about Jack?" she asked "I think his gonna be Flash Im not sure." I say " what do you think you'll like the most?" I ask her, and being her."Everything there's gonna be Alice In Wounderland,  Lion King , Tangled, Brave, Hercules, Nightmare befor Christmas, Milan, the list realy goes on forever."

++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope you like it and please message me if your confused about  the whole human to Ghive then Guardian thing and thanks buddies for the help

++++++++++++++++++++++

Jay