Chapter 24

Travis's POV:

We all headed towards the place and sat down the street and watched it. Jerome sat there with a determined look on his face. If that was my girl I'd be going crazy too.

"Don't kill that nigga. Bring him back to the trap. " Jerome said.

"Alright y'all get out and go surround the place. " Zaire said.

We got out and I stood by the door. Zaire , Gucci and Jerome followed behind me as we snuck in.

We turned the silencer on , on our guns. I saw two buff dudes. I looked at Zaire and he aimed for one as I aimed for another. We shot them and they fell with a bullet in their skulls. We continued through out the building until we found the room .

Another nigga came from around the corner but Gucci shot him in the head but the only thing wrong was he didn't turn his silencer off.

"Nigga!!" I said.

"My bad T." He said .

More niggas ran from around the corner and we started firing they ass up with bullets. Soon enough, nobody else came.

Jerome was no where to be found. And neither was Robin. Gucci , Zaire , and I made our way to the dance portion of the building until we heard struggling in a room beside it.

We opened the door and Jerome had Joseph bleeding and tied to a chair.

"So you like raping women now ? Don't ya!?" He yelled at him.

"No man no ! I swear !" Joseph screamed.

"Oh so you didn't rape one of those girls ?"

"No !" He said.

Jerome pistol whipped him.

"Yes the fuck you did! Your little friend Robin recorded it ! And now it's your turn."

"Hold up bro you gone rape him ? " I asked.

"No not me stupid!" Jerome said.

I went over and punched Joseph in the face.

"And that's for kissing my girl partner." I said.

"Fuck you. " He said spitting out blood.

I started to hit him again but Jerome stopped me.

"I got it man. He gone get what's coming to him." Jerome said.

Gucci stayed in there with them while Zaire and I searched for the girls. We went into the big room with mirrors and saw Robin holding a gun switching it back and forth between Taylor and Tori.

"Move and I fucking shoot!" She yelled.

___________________________________

Taylor's POV:

Tori and I got scared after we heard those gunshots . That's when Robin burst into the room with a gun.

"SEPARATE!" She yelled at us while pointing the gun.

"Bitch please!" I said to her.

She pointed the gun and shot the wall behind us.

"I said fucking move!"

I moved to the other side of the room and she got between us pointing the gun.

"What the fuck are you doing man?" I said to her.

"Shut the fuck up and sit still!" She screamed.

"Man if I make it outta this Imma beat your motherfucking ass!" Tori said.

I laughed .

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! " Robin yelled.

That's when the door busted open and Travis and another dude stood there with guns pointed at Robin.

"Move and I fucking shoot!" She yelled.

"Robin don't fuck yourself up more than you already are man." The unknown dude said.

"Zaire fuck that im just gone shoot her." Trav said.

They both stepped into the room and Robin shot towards Tori. She missed though.

"Girl you almost fucking shot me!" Tori Yelled at her.

"Duhhh dumbass." Robin said.

"Travis you wouldn't shoot your girlfriend would you? Come on baby." She said to him.

"My girlfriend is beside you." He said.

"But baby, we had sex."

"Bitch that's only because you drugged his ass." The dude said.

So he didn't cheat?

"Well he liked it." She said.

I moved a little to try and tackle Robin from behind . Travis saw what I was doing and tried to keep distracting her.

"But Robin if you wouldn't have kidnapped her and did all this, we might've could've tried a little some some." Trav said.

"Seriously?" She asked.

"Yeah girl."

"So if I let them go, can we forget about all of this?"

"No bitch ! Sike!" He said.

"What?" She asked.

Man when are you going to understand that I don't want anything to do with your psycho crazy ass man. You aren't Taylor and you will never be her! And your pussy stank bitch !" Travis yelled at her.

Damn. I thought I was the only one who smelled her.

She turned around and I heard a gunshot.

I saw Travis drop his gun and rush over to me. His friend Zaire then shot Robin in the back of the head.

"Taylor are you okay?" Travis asked.

"Uhhh ya. Why?" I asked.

He pointed. I looked down and saw blood pouring from my stomach. That's when I saw only darkness.