Chapter 28

Taylor's POV:

After to pulling up to an apartment complex, I got out and grabbed my purse. I headed to the front desk to see a darkskin girl with weave in her head. It looked like it hadn't been done in months. She was on the phone, talking all loud while smacking on some gum.

I tapped the little bell that was on the desk. She acted as if she hadn't heard it.

"Yeah girl, so I saw Jazzy and Derek at the mall all hugged up and shit but little do she know he was all up in my coochie a couple days ago." She said into the phone.

Classic Definition of a Thot.

"Excuse me." I said impatiently.

She looked at me and started back talking on the phone as if she hadn't heard me.

"Excuseeee me?" I said again getting irritated with this hoe.

"What bitch damn!" She said.

No the fuck she didn't. Lord please be with her before I have to whoop this bitch ass.

"Girl it's this fat hoe bothering me and shit." She said into the phone.

I reached over the desk and grabbed her collar.

"Listen here bitch, I just came in here to get my motherfucking condo number while your ass being rude and shit all on the phone. Then you called me a bitch. You lucky my "fat" ass don't sit on you hoe. Got no damn respect for yourself. I suggest you fix your attitude before I beat your ass and then get you fired . Do you fucking understand?!" I asked.

"Yes damn." She said.

I let her go and put a smile on my face.

"Now can I have my condo number?" I asked sweetly.

"Name please?" She said looking at a computer.

"Miller."

"You're condo is 354. Thats the best one out of all of them."

"Thank you." I walked off to the elevator.

"Bitch." I heard her mumble.

I politely walked back over to the desk and punched her dead in her nose. I heard it crack so I'm pretty sure it's broken. She let out a high pitched scream and I laughed at the hoe.

"Who's the bitch now."

I got onto the elevator and went to my floor. As I got off of the elevator , I noticed that there was only one door. Which had 354 on it. Why do they only have one door on this damn floor.

I unlocked the door and walked into this big ass condo. There was a black leather U shaped couch with black plush carpet. A big ass flat screen tv hanging on the wall. I walked into the kitchen to see a big ass refrigerator and black marble counters. I looked into the refrigerator to see it already stacked up with all kinds of food, snacks, and drinks. I walked into the hallway and went into one of the rooms. It was black and white with a black bed set and a flat screen.

I went into another room where it was beige with a brown bed set and flat screen. I went into the bathroom it didn't really have anything in it but beige towels and tissue.

I went further down the hall to a door that had Tay on it. I opened the door and walked into this big ass room. It had a big king sized bed that looked like it could fit 10 people. The walls were decorated in vibrant colors of Turquoise and the bed set was different shades of turquoise and blue since that's my favorite color. The dressers were beige and there was a flat screen bigger than the ones in the other room. I walked into the bathroom that was in my room and it was decorated in olive green. Another favorite color of mine. It had a jacuzzi bath tub and a whirl pool shower. The bathroom had Two sink sets. I opened the mirror and it had different medicines I might need.