Chapter 29

Taylor's POV:

I woke up naked with the sheet wrapped around me. I felt beside me to feel him gone. He didn't even say goodbye. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up anyway. But I can't say the dick wasn't good.

I sat up to go shower and get ready today. Once I finished showering I went into my room and put on my black lace bra and panty set from Victoria secret.

"Damn."

I jumped. I turned around and Travis stood in the doorway with a bag of food from IHOP in his hands.

"Nigggaaaa." I said.

He only laughed while making up the bed and setting the food up.

"I thought you left me. Had me thinking I was a hit and quit." I said.

"You will never be just a hit and quit." He said kissing my forehead.  I put on a shirt and sat down and ate breakfast with him.

"Watchu doing today ?" He asked.

"Uhhhh the baby shower idiot."

"Ohhh yeah I forgot. I'm supposed to go pick up the cake and shit and help Jerome set up."

"How the hell you forget?" I asked.

"Man because I was lost at sea." He said smirking.

"What?" I asked confused.

"That ocean of yours had me drowning." He said licking his lips.

I blushed. "Shut up."

We finished eating and he said he had to go get ready and stuff.

It was 1:00 . So I texted Tori and told her to get ready.

Tor💕😛: Get ready Hoe.

TayBabe👑💕: fuck you. Where we going?

Tor💕😛: damn nosey ass. Just be ready and look fine . I know that's hard for you.

TayBabe👑💕: Imma beat yo ass. Pregnant or not bitch.

She has no idea what's going on today. It's also a gender reveal party too. I went with her to the doctors and found out so I could set this up. She didn't want to know yet.

I did my makeup and looked for something to wear. I picked out a black high low dress and my grey open foot heels to wear with it.

I grabbed my stuff and left

I grabbed my stuff and left. I drove to Tori's house and went in.

"Waazzaammmm bitch!" I yelled.