On the plane

Words: 636
______________________________
Teen Titans were sitting on a plane. How, you ask? Let this flashback help.
______________________________
Flashback

It was a really hot day at the T tower. The Titans were sitting on the couch bored out of their minds. Robin was looking at Raven from the corner of his mask while pretending to watch tv. Raven was sitting on the right of him where the end of the couch was, facing him. She was sitting in her lotus position reading 1 of her thick books. On his left sat Starfire. Her legs were crossed and she was slightly touching his leg with her crossed one. She was trying to make a move on him, obviously, but he wouldn't budge. Next to her Bb lay in a cat form soundly asleep. Cyborg next to him was just watching tv, not really paying attention to either of them. And Silky just crawled all over the couch.
______________________________
Starfires POV

Just as I was about to lean on My Robin (A/N: Robin's not dating her or anything, she just thinks that she has a chance with him) the bell of the door rang. Curse the bell! Robin will be mine! I will seduce him and he will be mine!

Robin got up and did the answering of the door while we did the waiting on the couch. He did the coming back while staring at some kind of envelope and did the sitting down.

We all did the waiting for him to speak and he did. My friends all looked at him and so did I.
______________________________
Normal POV

Robin opened the envelope and took out 5 aeroplane tickets and a letter. They read it and went to pack. The letter said that they were invited to come to Hawaii in a hotel called Four Seasons Maui. It was signed as Hailey. She is the owners daughter and it was her idea because they seemed too stressed out with their superhero job.

End flashback
______________________________
So here they are now. Sitting on a plane for Hawaii. The plain already took off so they were in the air now.

They were seated 2 couches facing each other and a table between the 2. On 1 couch sat Robin by the window, next to him Raven, and next to Raven Starfire on 1 couch, and Cy and Bb on the other 1 with Cy facing the window.

Starfire got thirsty so she called stewardess for water, but she spilled it all over her seat and herself so she went to the bathroom to clean herself and she had to sit next to Bb because her seat was so wet.

It does not matter. I shall win my Robins heart and he shall be mine! He will not be able to resist me when he does the seeing of me in a .... Bikini, yes bikini! Starfire though happily as she sat next to Bb.

As the time passed everyone fell asleep. Bb was in his cat form again. Cyborg was leaning on the window. Starfire was leading on her seat. Raven was leaning onto Robin, and Robins head was leaning onto Ravens.

Robin woke up first. He felt something soft pressed on his shoulder. He moved his head to see what it is. When he saw Raven peacefully sleeping he leaned his head back again and put a hand around her waist and fell asleep again.

A while later....

The plane finally landed.
_____________________________