A kiss that brought only trouble

Words: 410
______________________________
Their lips brushed against each other, eyes still closed. And then, finally, their lips met in a kiss. Robin ran his tongue over her lover lip. She responded by opening her mouth. They kissed for what seemed like forever.

Finally they pulled back to breathe. And that's when they noticed a sniffing red head. From this moment everything had gone wrong.

Robin got off of Raven and helped her up. They saw Starfire sobbing uncontrollably. Aqualad was fuming beside her giving Robin a killing look. His hands were clenched so hard they were almost bleeding and he was shaking from anger. You could see fire burning in his ocean blue eyes. Robin ignored him and instead looked at Starfire.

He reached for her, but she backed away from him. Her usually large, happy emerald eyes were replaced with red and puffy hurt ones and their usual glow of happiness was gone. She quickly ran away. Robin rushed after her shouting her name over and over again.

Aqualad looked at Starfire and Robin in the distance, then at Raven. She was frozen and her amethystic eyes were wide. She looked confused and if you looked deep inside her eyes you could see hurt. Did he lie to her? Did he have feeling for Starfire, but only used her to make Starfire jealous? Those were the thoughts that were running in her head.

Aqualad got even angrier, if it was even possible. He hurt my Raven! How dare he! He looked back to the running par in the distance and quickly rushed away after them to "kill" Robin leaving Raven frozen and hurt. Did anyone care for her at all? Everyone seemed to be rushing after Starfire instead. Who cared if she was heartbroken, Starfire is crying! She had emotions too! She could show them freely too she just isn't used to it!

She felt something warm falling down her cheeks. Great! She was crying like a little girl now! But why not? No one cared for her anyways.... Right?

She could her a loud "Star!" in the distance. Great! Like she wasn't hurt enough already! She started sobbing uncontrollably. What she didn't hear was Aqalad was mumbling "I'll kill him!" under his breath with clenched fists and teeth running after them, Robin actually.

Broken, Raven turned around with hot tears streaming down her cheeks and headed for the hotel.
______________________________
Short, I know.... But hey! I updated! And that's a good thing.... Right? Oh well! Hope you enjoyed! Oh and if you're wondering this is still a robrae story, don't worry.

~Haley ;)