First day at the beach pt. 2

Words: 464
______________________________
As it turned out Robin and Starfire coughed a few seashells and put them away. They saw Bb and Cy hitting on Bee and Terra (They found out that Terra now remembers everything and she's Bee's bff. They went on a vocation together.) who agreeded to play with them. It seemed like they didn't mind because the flirted back. They both smiled at their friends and walked away. Starfire proposed walking down the beach. It was sunset do she though that it would like be romantic. She didn't tell him, of course.
______________________________
Aqualad was chasing Raven down the beach. They were both laughing. (No, nothing exploded. I wanted Raven to feel. This is AFTER Trigon.)

Suddenly Raven bumped into something hard and warm. She fell on top of it. She then opened her eyes and pushed herself up a little. It was Robin. She was on top of Robin.

"Ummm.... Hi?" She said, though it sounded more like a question than a greeting.

"Hey Rae. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, um, Aqualad took us here. What about you?"

"Starfire." He said. He seemed a little annoyed by her name. He hated to say it. She was really getting the best if him these days. Sometimes she seemed as if she would like never let him go. Never let him breathe. As if she trapped him in one of her bone crushing hugs only this time, no matter how much you pleaded, she just wouldn't let go. And that was passing him off. He wasn't pissed for long, though, with a beautiful dark goddess on top of you like Raven anger quickly goes away.

Raven started to lift herself up when a pair of two strong hands attached on her hips and stopped her.

Raven was confused. Starfire was almost right next to him. Why wouldn't he let her go? Didn't he love her? She was still confused. How could he choose her in any way with Starfire just a few steps away? What if he- ?No....! He did not love her. Did he? He can't! Starfire.... How would Starfire react? She already though about this and either way it didn't end up well. They couldn't.... Shouldn't.... No! She won't let it happen.

She was so deep in though she didn't notice Robins lips moving closer to hers nor that he was one on top now.

His hot breath trickling her skin and interweaving with hers brought her out of her thoughts and back to reality.

His mouth stoped just inches away from hers. They stared at each others lips. When Robin spoke they switched their gaze to each others eyes again.

"Raven...." Robin breathed quietly.

"Robin...." She quietly breathed back.

"I love you...." He said the same tone.
______________________________