Prologue

"Are you cheating on me Toni?"

Toni froze in her tracks and slowly turned around, "w-what?" She stuttered.

She was shaking with fear.

"Is there another man?" Richard asked, calmly standing up from the bed he was sitting on.

He turned and faced a fearful Toni. She swallowed her saliva and looked away.

"No." She whispered.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yes. What makes you ask these things?" Toni murmured. Looking up at him.

"Toni." He began. "Look me in my eyes and tell me there's no other man but me." He said.

A tear rolled down her face and she broke down into tears. "There's no other man," she cried out.

"Look me in my eyes."

Toni shook her head, "I can't do this." She stormed past him but he grabbed her by her wrist before she could even reach the door.

"Look me in my eyes." He said calmly.

Toni looked up slowly lifting her head and looked him in his eyes. It was silent before Toni spoke.

"I can't believe after 9 years of marriage you're starting to question me now?" She mumbled, "I am faithful to you, I--" she trailed off. "I am not cheating on you Richard." She said calmly.

He stayed silent and just nodded his head, "okay then." He let go of her wrist and walked into the bedrooms bathroom.

Toni wiped away her tears, her iPhone vibrated and a message popped up, she grabbed it off the nightstand and slipped it into her robes pocket. She slowly pulled the door open and walked out. Once she reached the kitchen, she removed her iPhone from her pocket.

Ken: Call me.

Toni smiled searching threw the numbers, she pressed down into his name and dialed him. Toni looked behind her just in case Richard decided to come looking for her.

"Hello beautiful." His voice echoed threw the speaker.

"Hi handsome." She blushed. She was so in love with Ken. She couldn't hold it back any longer. "We need to talk okay, it's about Richard."

"Yeah sure." He said back.

"But not over the phone, he might just come downstairs any minute now." She whispered.

"Okay, I don't head into the office until 10 tomorrow, how about I pick you up and we hang out." Toni could feel Ken smiling from a mile away.

"Sounds great. I love you."

"I love you to. I can't wait for you to feel and see what am gonna do to that tiny body once I see you." Ken smirked.

"Oh I can't wait. Trust me when I say so." Toni smirked biting down onto her lip.

"Goodnight babe."

"Goodnight babe." Toni said handing up the call. She spun around and headed upstairs.

"Where did you go?" Richard asked once she entered the bedroom.

"What? I can't go drink some water?" Toni asked removing her iPhone from her pocket and placing it down onto the nightstand.

Richard grabbed his bible and sat in silence reading it. Toni removed her robe and climbed into bed.

"I love you." Richard said as Toni faced the other direction avoiding his glances.

"Goodnight Richard." She said coldly.

Richard was starting to question his marriage to Toni, he hasn't heard an 'I love you' from Toni in over 5 years now.

"Is someone else taking my place Toni?..."

This is a scene that will still take place in the book as time passes by, I hope yall like this book... Toniface! I love them so much.