Chapter 18: The D Word

Toni showed up to Kenny's crib. She used her spare key and let herself in, it was quiet. She heard music playing from his bedroom and placed her belongings onto the table.

"Ken." She whispered.

Toni walked up the stairs and froze in her tracks.

"I thought you'd never come back." She heard his voice.

She smiled and slowly turned around. He stood at the bottom of the staircase. "How could I stay away from you? My  best friend, my hero, my lover. My man." She purred.

Kenny bit his bottom lip and walked up the stairs slowly, Toni stood back and watched his every move, he was completely naked.

"You were gonna shower?" She asked biting down on her lip.

"No. I was gonna sleep naked." He smirked, he snatched her towards him and attacked her lips in a fiery lust filled kiss.

Toni breathed heavily as she ran her hands up and down his toned chest. She moaned against his lips as she felt his member poke at her covered womanhood.

He scooped her up into his arms and carried her into his bedroom. Kenny pinned her up against the wall. He kissed, sucked and bit down on her neck.

"I'm filling for divorce." She said while gasping for air.

Kenny pulled back and smirked, "shit you just turned me on even more!" He grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. "We're making love tonight." He added.

Toni bit her lip and smirked.

**************

"Damn that's so amazing." Toni moaned digging her nails into Kenny's back.

Her nails clawed at his back, shoulders and thighs.

Kenny didn't leave any place of her body untouched, their tongues fought for dominance. Her toes curled and she released all over him again.

Kenny bit down on her neck and paid homage to her left breast with his right hand. He winded his hips more into her and Toni arched her back.

"You feel so good."

"You do to babe."

Kenny came right in her. He pulled out and flipped her over, Toni pushed herself up and slid down on him.

"Shit babe. You have that million dollar p--" Toni leaned in and kissed his lips shutting him up.

"I know." She smirked.

He reached out and grabbed her ass cheeks into his hands, Toni moved up and down on Kenny and threw her head back from all the pleasure.

"Shit!" She bit her lip.

"Damn babe." Kenny grunted. "Just like that." He groaned. Placing his hands onto her hips.

Toni winded her hips and released all over him, Kenny busted to soon. She slid off him and laid down on his chest.

"Mm..." She trailed off as they both caught their breathes.

"That was amusing." Kenny chuckled. "Your so good." Kenny added slapping her ass.

"There are times when your better--" Toni laughed looking up at Kenny.

He straight faced her and threw she sheets onto the ground, "ass up." He demanded.

Toni got into position and Kenny slammed into her.

*******************

"I knew he was your lover?" Richard said wiping his tears away.

Toni stood in the middle of the room with her lawyer by her side. She wiped away a few tears that had left her eyes.

"I'm sorry Richard--"

"This is all my fault, I shouldn't have introduced the two of you--"

"If two people fall in love there's no reason in pointing fingers--"

"Your divorce will be final in 14 hours to 2 days. If not sooner." The judge sighed.

Toni smiled, "ms Braxton, since you were the one unfaithful mr Richard has declared to take half of what's yours."

Toni turned and faced Richard in slow motion. She gasped looking at a smirking Richard.

"Karma's a bitch isn't it!" He shouted smirking.

"What?" She faced the judge again. "If anything I deserve to get half of what's his..." She protested.

"You were the unfaithful one."

"If you fell in love again. Wouldn't you get a fucking divorce to!" Toni yelled at the judge.

"I am a very faithful woman." The judge said proudly, "woman like you bring bad names to woman."

"Good luck surviving without me."

Toni froze in her tracks. "I won't have a problem, am an independent bitch!" She said storming out.