Chapter 5: Lets stop

It was after midnight and everyone had left, her parents and Kenny were the only three who still had to leave. Toni, Richard and Kenny stood outside in their paved driveway. Saying their goodbyes to Toni's parents.

"I love you to dad, have a safe trip." She hugged her father. Placing a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"It's only an hours drive." Gavin chuckled, he waved at Kenny and Richard. "Don't forget me and you have a golf game tomorrow Richard, and why don't you join us Kenny boy." He father offered getting into the car.

"I'd love to, but I have a whole bunch of work to get done, but maybe next time."

"Yes, of course. No problem." He smiled at Kenny.

Toni hugged her mother and her mother smiled at her. "Be careful of what your doing, I wouldn't want things to get out of hand, and remember... I don't believe in divorces." Her mother mumbled to her.

Toni swallowed her saliva and gave her mother a weak smile, she pecked her cheek and Erika got in their grey Mercedes Benz.

"I guess I'll be going as well." Kenny said, patting his pockets. "I got everything." He dapped Richard and Richard went and stood by the door waiting on Toni.

"Bye Kenny." She smiled weakly.

Kenny noticed something was off with Toni, but he didn't want to mention it.

"Bye." He opened his arms.

But Toni didn't hug him. He furrowed his brows at her and walked to his car he didn't want to force the situation.

She felt like breaking down into tears, if only her mother knew how Kenny really was, how he treated her, how he made her feel. She wanted to cry.

"Come on baby." Richard snapped her out of her thoughts.

He held the door open for her and smiled at him as she walked inside. Toni walked into their bathroom and took a nice long shower. She felt a pair of hands slid up her back and she jumped apart from Richard.

"Richard, my god! Don't scare me like that." She said sternly covering her breast with her washing cloth.

Richard chuckled, "why are you covering your breast, it's not like I haven't seen them before." He laughed trying to take her clot away from her.

Toni backed up and slid the shower stall open. "Get out Richard." She semi protested.

Richard looked at his wife of 9 years shocked, "but we haven't had sex in over 5 years now Toni--"

"And?" She asked, grabbing her robe and throwing it around her body.

"And that's a problem! We've been married for fucking 9 years, no sex for 5 years! When was the last time you told me you loved me?" He shouted.

Toni didn't feel anything, although she did feel a little remorse. She blinked and watched Richard walk up to her.

"Don't you wanna be in this marriage?"

Toni felt like shaking her head and saying 'no I don't' but her mothers words kept replaying in her head. Instead she didn't answer.