Chapter 8: I'm every Woman

"Stay the night." Kenny suggested.

Toni although hesitant she nodded her head, "okay." She smiled pecking his lips.

Kenny smiled, he threw the covers onto the ground. "Shower?" He asked, he got out of his bed and reached out for her hand.

"Why not." She smiled placing her hand into his.

*****************

Toni and Kenny were cooking in the kitchen together. Toni did her stir fry and Kenny was busy with his steak.

"This is gonna be the best steak you've ever ate." Kenny bragged.

"Really?" Toni teased.

She wore his huge sweat shirt with nothing underneath. Kenny pulled her into him by her waist and kissed her lips. He dipped his finger into the cheese sauce and held it up to her nose.

"Taste this."

Toni parted her lips slowly and sucked on his finger. Kenny pulled his finger away slowly and smirked at Toni as she licked her lips.

"That tastes so nice, what is that?" She curiously asked.

"It's just a sauce my mom taught me to make back when I was younger." He smiled.

"I really wanna meet your mommy." Toni smirked, stirring her veggies.

"Soon babe. Soon." He assured her.

Toni turned the stove off and moved the pan to the other side, she turned around and watched as Kenny slipped his steak into the oven.

"Your so handsome." She bit her lip.

"And your so beautiful." Kenny smiled at her, he held her by her waist and kissed her lips.

Kenny took her hand and led Toni towards the living room. He sat down and she sat on his lap massaging his scalp. Kenny took her hand and kissed the palm. They stared into each other's eyes, he then reached for the stereos remote.

As he turned it on, Boyz II Men's 'I'll make love to you' had just came to an end, "ah man, we missed it." Toni frowned.

That was her favorite boy group. Just then Whitney Houston's 'I'm every woman' began to play. Toni smirked and got up, she walked over to the stereo and began to turn the volume louder.

She smiled at Kenny and he relaxed back onto the couch, relaxing his head onto the head rest of it and intently starring at her, she began to sing along to some Whitney...

Whatever you want
Whatever you need
Anything you want done, baby,
I do it naturally
'Cause I'm every woman (Every woman)
It's all in me
It's all in me
Yeah
(Beat)

She began dancing around Kenny, swaying her hips to the rhythm of the song, adding a little bit of a twerk here and there. Leaning into him and teasing him a little. Causing him to laugh.

I'm every woman
It's all in me
Anything you want done, baby,
I do it naturally

I'm every woman
It's all in me
I can read your thoughts right now
Every one from A to Z...
Whoa whoa whoa
Whoa (oh) whoa (oh) whoa

I can cast a spell
Secrets you can't tell
Mix a special brew,
Put fire inside of you
Anytime you feel
Danger or fear
Then instantly
I will appear
Yeah oh

I'm every woman
It's all in me
Anything you want done, baby,
I do it naturally
Whoa whoa whoa
Whoa whoa whoa

I can set your needs
Like rain unto the seeds
I can make a rhyme
Of confusion in your mind
And when it comes down to some good old-fashioned love
I got it, I got it, I got it, got it, baby, baby

I'm every woman
It's all in me
Anything you want done, baby,
I do it naturally

I'm every woman
It's all in me
I can read your thoughts right now
Every one from A to Z...
Whoa whoa whoa
Whoa whoa whoa

I ain't braggin'
'Cause I'm the one
Just ask me
Oh, it shall be done
And don't bother
To compare
I've got it

Whoa whoa whoa
Whoa whoa whoa
Whoa whoa whoa
Ah

I'm every woman
I'm every woman
I'm every woman
I'm every woman
I'm every woman
I'm every woman
I'm every woman
I'm every woman

I'm every woman (chaka Khan)
I'm every woman (ha, ha, ha)
I'm every woman (my girl)

Kenny sat back laughing and pulled her into him and devoured her with kisses. She giggled wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him back when she could and had to.

"Yes-- you are every woman. My every woman." He kissed her lips and squeezed her ass cheeks.

Meanwhile Richard was at home stressing his ass off, he had tried calling her cell plenty of times but it kept going to voicemail. This has never happened.

He had thought maybe she was with Aliyah, but he had called her and she had told him that she had never seen Toni since Friday. He was really worried and very angry....

"Where is she?" He shuffled around the house. "She could at least call." He mumbled to himself.

******************

Toni looked at Kenny and just smiled at his beauty. "Ken." She began.

He looked up from his plate at her, he grabbed his napkin and wiped his mouth and smiled at her.

"Can I ask you something?"

He nodded his hand as he placed his fork and knife down on the table beside his plate and grabbed his glass taking a sip from it.

"Did you sleep with Melanie?"