Chapter 11: Who saw...

"Are you him?" Richard whispered.

The doors slid open and Kenny slowly turned around and looked at Richard, with raised eyebrows.

"What?" He stuttered, pretending as if he hadn't heard the first time.

Richard looked at Kenny for a few minutes but said nothing and just shook his head.

"Nothing. I'm just overthinking that's all." He sad shaking his head.

Kenny walked out and smiled at Richard before heading for his office. He turned the knob and slowly pushed his door closed with his foot.

"What is he thinking?" Kenny mumbled to himself.

He thought about calling Toni but didn't want to... She didn't deserve to stress where she was right now.

**************

"Richard had phoned me last night and I swear to God! Toni Michele! If you don't tell me where you were this instant I will knock this table over." Aliyah said, in her ratchet tone.

Toni sighed, she could trust Aliyah but she didn't know if she should tell her or not... Then her eyes became wide.

"He called you?" Toni asked in alert.

"Yes." Aliyah answered sipping on her martini.

"And what did you say?" She asked again.

"That I hadn't seen you since Friday--"

"No A!" Toni shouted, she stomped her foot onto the ground and looked around.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" Aliyah gritted her teeth in worry.

"You should've said I was with you. Now he probably thinks I lied to him--"

"Wait! I'm not following you." Aliyah said a little confused.

"I stayed over at a friends house and I came back the next morning and he had asked me where I was and I lied and told him I was with you." Toni admitted.

Aliyah bit her top lip. "And were you with that 'suppose friend'?" Aliyah asked using her fingers to make the quotation marks.

Toni slowly shook her head and placed her hands over her face.

"Spill it." Aliyah demanded. Placing her glass down on the table beside her salad she had ordered.

Toni didn't want to. She began to feel guilty. Tears pierced her eyes and Aliyah leaned in.

"I know when you start to cry your either feeling guilty about something, or your guilty of something." Aliyah said continuously raising her eyebrows at Toni.

"I've been having an affair with Kenny." Toni said under one breath.

Aliyah's jaw dropped open and her eyes grew big in horror and shock.

"Your lying." Aliyah said causing Toni to look away. "Okay your not lying. How long? How? When? Why?"

So many questions left Aliyah's mouth. "Five years now--"

Aliyah's mouth sagged even more open. "Five years?" Aliyah mouthed, holding her hand up. "And your only telling me now?" Aliyah murmured.

"I'm sorry." Toni said barely above a whisper.

Aliyah shook her head. "Your a hoe. You are a damn hoe. But you my best friend and I still love you."

"I know! I am a hoe!" Toni said loudly, as she began to move around in her seat.

"And if this means that I have to cover up for you for the rest of your married life then... I will." Aliyah smiled at Toni weakly.

"Am just mad that you didn't tell me sooner." Aliyah admitted.

"I know I should've, you have every right to be angry."

"I know, I am angry." Aliyah chuckled. "Toni and Kenny sitting in a tree S.E.X.I.N.G!" Aliyah burst into laughter.

"Shut up." Toni said, covering her face with her bag.

****************

Kenny laid on his bed with his arms wrapped around Toni who laid on top of him. She ruffled her fingers threw his curls and just smiled down at him.

"I told Aliyah about us."

His eyes widened. "You did?" He asked curiously.

"Yes. I believe she'll keep it a secret. Because I trust my best friend." Toni smiled pecking his lips.

"Your so beautiful." Kenny mumbled. Slipping his hands down to her ass.

"Your so handsome and sexy." She purred.

She connected their lips again and slid down, unbuckling his belt. Toni looked up at Kenny and smirked, biting down on her bottom lip. She was about to unzip his pants but he lifted her up and pinned her down onto the bed.

"My house, my rules." Kenny smirked biting down on her neck.

"Don't leave a mark, his already starting to question me." Toni moaned.

"Just get a divorce." Kenny stopped and looked directly at her.

"I can't--" he cut her off. "And why not?" He asked, "it's not that easy Ken."

"What's not that easy?" Ken asked again.

Toni shook her head. "Just forget about it." She sighed and leaned in to kiss him.

He pulled back and let go of her hands. He sat down beside her and she sat on the bed and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what I said would hurt you like that. Forgive me?" She asked pecking his cheek. "I love you." She pouted.

"I love you to." He said sadly, placing his hands over hers.

"Can we finish what we started?" Toni asked curiously as Kenny chuckled.

"So this is where you spend most of your time when your not at home with me."

They both turned their heads towards the bedroom door, and frowned. There stood...